BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Other football league 2020/21 season

I've lost track of goings on at Charlton now. Pretty complex stuff.

Very much doubt the EFL will boot them out like Bury though. Easy to get rid of a small northern club with 3000 fans than an ex Premier League London club.

Would be very messy.

4 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Very much doubt the EFL will boot them out like Bury though. Easy to get rid of a small northern club with 3000 fans than an ex Premier League London club.

Would be very messy.

I bet they wish that Roland was still there even if he was a shyte.  Bit like us really,  if Venkys sell, all sorts of shysters will be on the sniff...At least our shysters are feckin billionaires 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Would be very messy.

the Charlton situation is totally mess. 

3 directors from East Street investments failed the EFL ownership and director test on Friday. 

10 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Well Macclesfield won't be in it. They've been relegated and Stevenage have had a reprieve.

Not saying Macca are blameless but the way the EFL hand kit punishment would be ‘inconsistent’ if it weren’t for the fact that they appear to favour ‘bigger’ clubs.

On one hand: QPR, Birmingham, Sheffield Wednesday, Derby

On the other: Bury, Bolton, Wigan, Macclesfield

Anyone notice a trend?

24 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Not saying Macca are blameless but the way the EFL hand kit punishment would be ‘inconsistent’ if it weren’t for the fact that they appear to favour ‘bigger’ clubs.

On one hand: QPR, Birmingham, Sheffield Wednesday, Derby

On the other: Bury, Bolton, Wigan, Macclesfield

Anyone notice a trend?

Different cases totally Stuart. 

Wigan and Bolton problems was caused by owners putting their club into administration. 

Whilst QPR, Birmingham, Sheffield United and Derby broke FFP Rules. 

Plus how many times have Macclesfield failed to players on time over the last 2 years?.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, oldjamfan1 said:

No, an ex senior cop who happened to retire just when Mick was looking for someone for that role. Every cup final at Wembley he can be seen mingling with the players on the pitch. Best job in the world he has ?

There was a ex senior cop who headed up the EFL security department, was Blackburn born and bred and a keen Roverite to boot. When he was at a game I was refereeing he would always make time for a brew together and lots of Rovers talk.

3 minutes ago, arbitro said:

There was a ex senior cop who headed up the EFL security department, was Blackburn born and bred and a keen Roverite to boot. When he was at a game I was refereeing he would always make time for a brew together and lots of Rovers talk.

Yeah I know who you mean, my mate's predecessor - they have obviously gone for a similar bloke, he's a really great lad and - rarely for one so senior - was well thought of by the rank and file cops.

• Like 1