BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• 4 weeks later...

This really isn't funny - it's more extremely bl**dy annoying - and sorry, I didn't get my phone out of my pocket quickly enough to take a photo of it.

But, as I was on a bus coming to the Roverstore on Wednesday, I noticed a road sign on Blackburn Road in Darwen just before the right turn onto the M65 which advised drivers "For Blackburn follow Burnley". ?

Can the Council not make representations to the Highways Agency about this offensive sign?

On 09/10/2020 at 15:23, HowieFive0 said:
At least we know why now  pubs are being shut ..a couple of years old but always makes me laugh ?

On 12/10/2020 at 06:56, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

? Easily the best thing ever posted on BRFCS

It's mesmerising. 

Even Peter Kay wouldn't have dreamed it up.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I witnessed something the other day which really made me laugh. I was driving down the main road in Darwen near Whitehall Park when I noticed an unattended mobility scooter by the side of the raid. A few yards further down I saw a bloke run into the middle of the road and pick something up. In my rear view mirror this bloke ran back across the road and got on the mobility scooter then rode off after picking his cigarettes up which he had clearly dropped whilst crossing the road on his scooter.

It was straight out of Little Britain.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...