BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fleetwood Town (A) - Pre-Season 2020/21

7 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Cliche. He's good enough for the Championship IF played in the right position. What roles have you seen him in, you didn't say?

It's hardly a cliche. Obviously playing week in ,week out would help his development. 

Anywhere I have seen him play he looks too weak and is pushed off the ball too easily. Can't think of many players I have seen in the championship who look so physically weak. Can't think of any actually. Can you? He looks like a boy playing with men. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

It's hardly a cliche. Obviously playing week in ,week out would help his development. 

Anywhere I have seen him play he looks too weak and is pushed off the ball too easily. Can't think of many players I have seen in the championship who look so physically weak. Can't think of any actually. Can you? He looks like a boy playing with men. 

He looked weak last season. He looked a bit more physical today. 

2 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I'd play him in a 3 man midfield, a bit more advanced than the other two. He's technically very good, can spot a pass and can take the ball on the half turn. 

I'm not enamoured by him but he is neat and tidy with the ball. I also like that he's quite good at knicking the ball back. It's not a trait you tend to see from a more attacking midfielder.

Just now, arbitro said:

I know it's pre season, first game etc but if Mowbray is going to persist with his playing from the back with the players we've got it's really going to cost us. Quite simply we aren't good enough to play that way.

Not with the likes of Williams playing. Wharton was a bit wayward with possession too. 

2 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I'd play him in a 3 man midfield, a bit more advanced than the other two. He's technically very good, can spot a pass and can take the ball on the half turn. 

Where would Dack go? 

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I think it's more than that. Not physically up to it at the minute. Can understand why he doesn't play centrally more regularly. We have better options there for competitive games. 

I do think that good players can cope and influence games in spite of a lack of physicality, although he is particularly feeble. It is just that we have better options where he would be best suited.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Where would Dack go? 

I do think that good players can cope and influence games in spite of a lack of physicality, although he is particularly feeble. It is just that we have better options where he would be best suited.

You can if you're David Silva or Iniesta, as in absolute quality. To be fair to them they were hard to push off the ball. Buckley looks very light. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

You can if you're David Silva or Iniesta, as in absolute quality. To be fair to them they were hard to push off the ball. Buckley looks very light. 

Even them 2 were much more effective central.

3 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

West Brom.

Lets hope not.