BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

On 05/09/2020 at 10:46, chaddyrovers said:

We havent worn the home shirt kit at Stoke or Brentford for the previous 2 season. We had our yellow shirts on that day 2 season ago which we won 3-2. Or Brentford when we lost 5-2

So if we wouldnt have clashed then why Didnt we wear our home kit?

We wore the Grey away shirt at Charlton. Does that mean the home shirt would have clashed with their home shirt then using your logic?

6 minutes ago, Carbz said:

We wore the Grey away shirt at Charlton. Does that mean the home shirt would have clashed with their home shirt then using your logic?

the club has said they won't need a 3rd kit this season. So I was wrong that we need 3rd kit

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

On 05/09/2020 at 21:57, Bbrovers2288 said:

Looks like the blue is the first time you put a paint roller over a wall 

Yeah but at the same time it’s an affect that I’ve never seen used before. Something new and original and credit to them for trying something different. Bet if it was just red everyone would be complaining how it wasn’t even a half assed effort.

• Moderation Lead
Just now, rickard said:

Still about £18-19 cheaper than what clubs in Sweden sell jerseys for. But yes, crazy expensive for this.

I remember in Amsterdam (in 2012), Ajax shirts were 80 Euros!

23 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I remember in Amsterdam (in 2012), Ajax shirts were 80 Euros!

Crazy. You can also buy the "players edition" with the sponsors and everything. That will set you back a neat £92. At least the don't charge extra for name and number on the back... I think!

Edit: my team in Sweden that is.

Also, I must say I like the Rovers away kit this year. :) 

Edited by rickard

6 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

The royal blue makes it.

Let’s have it right, we’ve the best shirt design in football (with our Grasshopper brethren, always had a soft spot for them since my Subbuteo days)

We lived in Zürich for six months back in 2009-10. I had a choice of watching either FC Zürich or Grasshoppers but, because of the kit, it was a no brainier. They were formed in 1886 by an English student called Tom Griffith and we were the inspiration for their blue and white halved kit.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

The royal blue makes it.

Let’s have it right, we’ve the best shirt design in football (with our Grasshopper brethren, always had a soft spot for them since my Subbuteo days)

I agree, i think we have the best design for a football top. Probably a biased opinion but oh well.

Was having a conversation with a Dingle and he was saying it is a horrible strip but he would do.

I cant imagine someone picking Claret as a primary colour then deciding that it is a good idea. Disgusting colour!

Edited by Carbz

26 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I'm just looked at a photo in my paper of last nights Shkendija v Spurs game. Shkendija's home shirt is a fantastic red and black halved number with black shorts and black socks with red turn overs. The black blends into the red of the shirt very nicely. It'd make a great Rovers away kit.

48B690F4-962A-4E5F-99F0-1BFB8255D1E4.jpeg

13 hours ago, laughatthedingles said:

How does it fit? Same as last seasons home or away? Away was baggier than the home by quite a distance last season

Don’t have last seasons, the medium (new away shirt at least) is the same size as the 18/19 seasons home shirt medium. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, savage90 said:

Anyone know if it's currently possible to buy the shirts without the Watson and Ramsbottom Solicitors sponsor on the back?

Why? You planning a night out down Canal St & afraid it might be taken as an invitation? ?

Seriously don't know, but I doubt it.

Edited by windymiller7
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, savage90 said:

Anyone know if it's currently possible to buy the shirts without the Watson and Ramsbottom Solicitors sponsor on the back?

Yes, i think if you buy the Ladies team shirt, you instead have a bigger version of it on the front only. 

I dont think any sponsor would happily allow shirts to be sold without their logo, unless you're doing a publicity stunt like paddy power did. 

• Like 1