BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

1 minute ago, A Northern Horde... said:

Lovely designs BUT...

Will some of you behave..you just know the final product will disappoint!!

It’s always the way. Season after season the fan concept kits outdo the real thing. They possibly make the disappointment even more acute. The club should be getting these fans to submit their designs and then work with a smaller company to produce them.

Instead we devolve the decision making to some Umbro or Nike corporate suits who have read a few books and think that having red and black two seasons in a row is “commercial suicide”. These people don’t know their audience. Basically, it’s that season’s shirt replica, ‘fans would buy it if looked like a Tesco carrier bag’. Sadly those in charge at the club seem to think the same way.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, JHRover said:

I'd just take an away kit that isn't blue, white or grey so we don't need a third kit that we end up wearing more than the away kit.

Third kits are purposeful these days to create more funds.

• Backroom

I always wonder why they don't have a regular red/black halves 3rd kit. Limited stock means they'll rake it in every season and still suit the suits by bringing a new away kit every year.

Then playing the red/black 3rd kit will feel more like Rovers when we do.

Edited by Mike E

Just now, DeeCee said:

Mine survived several seasons as a painting/gardening type shirt after many years of proud public display ?

Mine actually ended up in the 'dressing up box' in the nursery at a school where my mum worked, along with a home shirt from either the same season or the one before (the really itchy one!)

When that closed, my mum got them back & the last I heard, they were on teddy bears at my sister's house!

• Like 1

I think the away shirt needed to green or Yellow strips with Black strips. So we can wear the away shirt more and not need a 3rd shirt. 

https://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en/teams/b/blackburn-rovers/old-blackburn-rovers-football-shirt-s64423.html

https://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en/teams/b/blackburn-rovers/old-blackburn-rovers-football-shirt-s11686.html

Thats the type of Green or Yellow I would like to see in away shirt

• Backroom
6 hours ago, Tom said:

Get Hummel on board, these are glorious 

Definitely two kits to split opinions, a group chat I'm in was very divided. It's a no from me though!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tom said:

Get Hummel on board, these are glorious 

Love them. Proper GK kits instead of the same tame plain green and purples you see throughout the English game.