BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tbh the one thing I really don't like at first look is the half blue half white on one sleeve and full white sleeve on the other... why wouldn't you just reverse it?

I'll reserve full judgement until I see it on people later but yet again a resounding "meh" on the home shirt for me.

• Like 1

Looks slightly better on these photos, but agree it’s got good elements that don’t quite hit the mark when they’re out together.

Also on the first image from earlier, has nobody else questioned why the hanger isn’t attached to anything and it’s just photoshopped on to a background? ?

3 minutes ago, Stuart said:

I’m with you. It’s an ‘almost’ shirt.

Just for comparison...

0C62B3D8-8DAC-4C13-9658-A654F5BFA221.thumb.jpeg.e777d59502b56aeeffa6466eb56b48dd.jpeg

Yes, that looks much better Stuart. If you’re going to have red on the sleeve cuffs, it then makes sense to have a red collar. Without it, it seems unbalanced. I think once folk see the players wearing it though, it will grow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, schoey said:

Looks slightly better on these photos, but agree it’s got good elements that don’t quite hit the mark when they’re out together.

Also on the first image from earlier, has nobody else questioned why the hanger isn’t attached to anything and it’s just photoshopped on to a background? ?

It’ll need a good wash after those pics...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, schoey said:

Christ, who decided on those locations?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

That's better, I'd probably buy that Stuart. How much are you asking ?

Lol. That’s the other problem. The club will want £50 for it and then offer some ST-related discount to get it for £35. (Although that could easily be £60 and £45 such is modern football).

Football fans are the only people who’d pay silk purse prices for sack cloth products. We really are treated like chumps.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

Lol. That’s the other problem. The club will want £50 for it and then offer some ST-related discount to get it for £35. (Although that could easily be £60 and £45 such is modern football).

Football fans are the only people who’d pay silk purse prices for sack cloth products. We really are treated like chumps.

When I was out in Spain last year I was looking at shirt prices out there. Malaga and Granada are the two local teams. Really nice shirts but quite a bit more expensive than our shirts

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

When I was out in Spain last year I was looking at shirt prices out there. Malaga and Granada are the two local teams. Really nice shirts but quite a bit more expensive than our shirts

They were probably selling them in euros, Tyrone. ;)

Just kidding football fans are ripped off the world over I’m sure. Basically paying the manufacturer and the club.

38 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Tbh the one thing I really don't like at first look is the half blue half white on one sleeve and full white sleeve on the other... why wouldn't you just reverse it?

That's the bit I don't like about it either as it makes one sleeve look wider than the other.

I'm assuming they went with a black sponsor to match up to the Umbro logo which was made black as they expected 10Bet to still be sponsoring us.

Hopefully we'll have Hummel next year as they seem to be the best manufacturer design wise. As long as it's not Adidas, Nike or Puma I'll be happy.

Edited by Gumbi

10 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Don’t apologise for having an opinion bud. We are all different.

3DBAD767-2695-4FEE-A30D-4320C953F584.jpeg

It’s growing on me anyway.

But I liked the baby blue from season before last!

Edited by S8 & Blue
  • Like 1