3 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Looks like someone's run over it in a tractor with paint on it's tyres. . 

Last year it was run over by a dumper truck, this year a tractor... It's just lowering expectations year in, year out with this lot in charge. 😡 Next year it'll be a Reliant Robin. Always going for the cheap option.

Just now, Stuart said:

Not sure what your point is except to have your usual pop.

Nothing in your post responds in any way to mine.

Im not having a pop at you at all Stuart ..all in your head  ! Im just stating you ll never please everyone regardless of how much time and effort someone puts in to a kit which you mentioned in your post so responds to that part of your post Stuart . And the majority of fans at other Clubs saying the same thing ..

I'm always amazed why we don't replicate the famous halves in our away kit.

It's marketing 101 - see a halved shirt, know it's Blackburn Rovers.

40 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

Remove Rovers from this post and insert 90 % of football team names, we re not on our own on shirt designs. West ham fans in the majority slated all three of their shirts released this season and the list is endless of other club supporters doing the same. 

And at the end of the day it comes down to the individual whether they like it or not ..everyones taste is different ..never going to please everyone even on a kit decided by fans. You could have three potential fan kits and fans could vote  50%  kit One 30% ..kit Two ..20% kit Three and straight away half the fan base has a dislike to the winner...so no real easy way to decide a shirt.

As for me yeah looks reasonable ..maybe with blue shorts red socks blue trim ..may look quite dandy on the pitch ..IMO !!!!!!

K-Hod ..i now  understand what you meant this morning in windswept Bash ....no wonder you switched your PC off and went for a walk !.😂

Good guess Howie ...wink !

We look like Chile and it looks good to me 

53 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

Last year it was run over by a dumper truck, this year a tractor... It's just lowering expectations year in, year out with this lot in charge. 😡 Next year it'll be a Reliant Robin. Always going for the cheap option.

Tbf, that sounds good. Black with 3 red stripes?

Don't particularly like the away kit, but watching the game it looks better on than I was expecting from the photos. 

Ultimately on the pitch it's the colour scheme that matters. I like the red and blue. Just dont look too closely at that dreadful pattern.

2 minutes ago, CD_93 said:

Ultimately on the pitch it's the colour scheme that matters. I like the red and blue. Just dont look too closely at that dreadful pattern.

Do you not think the Blue would have better if it black instead

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Do you not think the Blue would have better if it black instead

Without a doubt, though I have to admit it does look 100% less crap when it's actually on someone instead of dangling limply from a coat hangar.

Neither like nor dislike it. But currently watching the Leicester game and it just doesn’t feel like a rovers shirt.  I feel like I’m watching a la Liga match. The blue and white halves are famous and have tradition which is our identity , I’d just like our away shirts to have a similar feel with an artistic liscence. I’ve loved every red and black and yellow away shirt . This just doesn’t feel very rovers to me

10 minutes ago, Tugay-is-God said:

No idea why they've revealed both shirt this year on coat hangers. 

It's an Umbro thing I think?

Blue and white halves reversed is unmistakably a Blackburn Rovers kit. Big clubs like Man U and Liverpool just generic red so without the crest who is it really. All white spurs, Real Madrid could be anyone.

I appreciate we nicked ours off eton and others have nicked it off us. But even if you hid the club crest anyone that knows anything about football would know that’s a Blackburn Rovers kit. Change the colours to red, yellow, whatever then it must be the Rovers away kit. The recent kit style are just generic training tops could probably buy at sports soccer. 

1 hour ago, matt83 said:

2007 ish. Just stick with that. 

72BF8A9E-62FD-4DB6-AA71-598BB93DEBDA.jpeg

Just alternate the colours of the halves - world's your oyster. Red, yellow, orange, green. Knock yourselves out, designers. 

4 hours ago, matt83 said:

2007 ish. Just stick with that. 

72BF8A9E-62FD-4DB6-AA71-598BB93DEBDA.jpeg

I wish we'd have halved away kits every year, just with rotated colours. So few teams in world football have a style of kit as uniquely identifiable as ours - we should make as much of it as possible.

Yellow & Black halves would be excellent.

On the question of 3rd kits, we've had one 4 of the last 10 seasons (12/13, 14/15, 16/17 and 19/20). The 6 seasons where we haven't, the away kit has either been predominantly red or yellow. 

So can't see any justification for a 3rd kit this season, especially as the blue away shorts can be used instead of the white ones with the home shirt against teams with mainly red home colours but white shorts. 

1 hour ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

I wish we'd have halved away kits every year, just with rotated colours. So few teams in world football have a style of kit as uniquely identifiable as ours - we should make as much of it as possible. 

Don't these companies pour money into marketing divisions?

I know BRFCS is a small sample size but there's always a clamour for the red & black halved jersey, and I bet there's plenty of fans outside here who'd lap it up.

Seems the club are missing a trick.

Another example of a great fan concept kit. Would have absolutely bought this.

7827819F-C7CB-4FBA-9903-FB113247E211.thumb.jpeg.1939b1148290c8fe061f270cf09a4652.jpeg

A guy called Daniel Lilley over on Facebook.

Edited by Stuart

5 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

Looks better in use on an actual  player...

ED79C570-EB14-43B1-9EFE-83A4CF7AFEDA.png

Looks like the blue is the first time you put a paint roller over a wall