6 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

The royal blue makes it.

Let’s have it right, we’ve the best shirt design in football (with our Grasshopper brethren, always had a soft spot for them since my Subbuteo days)

We lived in Zürich for six months back in 2009-10. I had a choice of watching either FC Zürich or Grasshoppers but, because of the kit, it was a no brainier. They were formed in 1886 by an English student called Tom Griffith and we were the inspiration for their blue and white halved kit.

22 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

The royal blue makes it.

Let’s have it right, we’ve the best shirt design in football (with our Grasshopper brethren, always had a soft spot for them since my Subbuteo days)

I agree, i think we have the best design for a football top. Probably a biased opinion but oh well.

Was having a conversation with a Dingle and he was saying it is a horrible strip but he would do.

I cant imagine someone picking Claret as a primary colour then deciding that it is a good idea. Disgusting colour!

Edited by Carbz

I'm just looked at a photo in my paper of last nights Shkendija v Spurs game. Shkendija's home shirt is a fantastic red and black halved number with black shorts and black socks with red turn overs. The black blends into the red of the shirt very nicely. It'd make a great Rovers away kit.

26 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I'm just looked at a photo in my paper of last nights Shkendija v Spurs game. Shkendija's home shirt is a fantastic red and black halved number with black shorts and black socks with red turn overs. The black blends into the red of the shirt very nicely. It'd make a great Rovers away kit.

48B690F4-962A-4E5F-99F0-1BFB8255D1E4.jpeg

It doesn't look quite like that in the photo in todays " Guardian ". The transition from Black to Red appears to be more " feathered " or blended in. The vertical band in the middle in that photo isn't as obvious in the one in the " Guardian ".

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces