BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Can anyone help me. I'm trying to buy from Roverstore online and I want to know if there is any discount to season ticket holders. On the Rovers website it offers "email us". I cannot see what I am typing until I've done a few sentences. Then I cannot send the email. It really is a shocking website.

Earlier I rang the club and found it impossible to speak to a human being. It's so frustrating.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, bazza said:

Can anyone help me. I'm trying to buy from Roverstore online and I want to know if there is any discount to season ticket holders. On the Rovers website it offers "email us". I cannot see what I am typing until I've done a few sentences. Then I cannot send the email. It really is a shocking website.

Earlier I rang the club and found it impossible to speak to a human being. It's so frustrating.

You should be able to use your club cash from your ST purchase online, but as far as I'm aware there's no 'discount' as such.

1 hour ago, windymiller7 said:

You should be able to use your club cash from your ST purchase online, but as far as I'm aware there's no 'discount' as such.

Thanks for responding. But I cannot see anywhere to use it before the final purchase.

3 hours ago, bazza said:

Thanks for responding. But I cannot see anywhere to use it before the final purchase.

Hmm. Interesting.  I used club cash before the end of last season & there was an option to redeem it. 

I've just logged into my account & my loyalty Cash balance shows £0.00!

I've not bought anything since purchasing my season ticket, so does this mean we didn't get anything this year? Have we once again been shafted by Waggott!?

Surely when we're not even getting any product with the ST, the least they can do is honour the club cash for purchases on merchandise!! ?

• Like 1

Just now, windymiller7 said:

Hmm. Interesting.  I used club cash before the end of last season & there was an option to redeem it. 

I've not bought anything since purchasing my season ticket, so does this mean we didn't get anything this year? Have we once again been shafted by Waggott!?

Surely when we're not even getting any product with the ST, the least they can do is honour the club cash for purchases on merchandise!! ?

By purchasing a season ticket, you have already established that you are willing to pay more for an inferior product.  

• Like 1

On 14/11/2020 at 17:09, windymiller7 said:

21 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Pretty sure the club cash was dropped this season.

Thanks. I've just checked mine and it too is £0.00. My query answered.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The club is currently offering discounts on most of this season's kit as a Black Friday deal which, according to the email they sent  runs until midnight tomorrow (29th).

Just tried ordering the away shirt & as soon as you select a size it reverts to full price. Tried other items & this appears to happen on everything. 

Anyone else having this issue? Pointless having a sale if it doesn't work & there'll be no-one available to speak to tomorrow. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Buoyed by our win yesterday I thought about picking up a training zip top despite only being £5 off and still being £50 with postage.  Checked today, only XL+ left.

So I thought I would go for a long sleeve home shirt.  Doesn't appear we ever sold them for this season?  Disappointing, and money still in bank account.

Will have to spend it on something sensible like the kids Christmas or put it towards the kitchen redesign fund.  How boring 

6 minutes ago, SamTheShrew said:

Buoyed by our win yesterday I thought about picking up a training zip top despite only being £5 off and still being £50 with postage.  Checked today, only XL+ left.

So I thought I would go for a long sleeve home shirt.  Doesn't appear we ever sold them for this season?  Disappointing, and money still in bank account.

Will have to spend it on something sensible like the kids Christmas or put it towards the kitchen redesign fund.  How boring 

We're a Championship club with a non league style commercial department and thats being harsh on the non league.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SamTheShrew said:

Get this sexy little number to wear in your new kitchen..... blackburn | The Terrace Store

blackburn-1989_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1606300193

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama

Just now, SamTheShrew said:

Haha, funnily enough, I had already shown my wife the rainbow GK version of this. Didn’t go down too well.

When you come down for Christmas lunch with the extended family wearing only the yellow Perspex one she'll regret not letting you buy the rainbow one. Not your fault, mate. We're all here to support you. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Yeah, like that one, had the original version as a kid.

Just had these delivered from Terrace Store. really good quality & even came with a free Twinings Teabag in each one &  free Christmas wrapping paper!

20201202_153113[1].jpg

20201202_153248[1].jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...