BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Got a reply to email from Rovers retail manager Nicola Prior 

Thank you for your email.

We appreciate that a lot of our fans are eager to see and purchase the new kits. Unfortunately I am unable to give you a specific date as to when the new kits will be launching, please do keep a look on our website and social media channels for updates.

Thank you for your support.

Kind Regards

Nicola

• Backroom
25 minutes ago, alex l said:

To be fair, there's a difference between not having a date and not being able to tell us the date. 

Can they reveal the date on which they'll reveal the date?

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Can they reveal the date on which they'll reveal the date?

Waiting for Balaji to get a travel permit so he can fly over to model the v's 10th anniversary kit at the launch. Apparently the away kit is gold to mark their successful 10 year ownership.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, A Northern Horde... said:

Balaji will be modelling a one off, full zip down top..for those lucky lads with a medallion or two to swank about.

Will be not be needing to model a women's kit after that picture with his manboob on display (I don't know how to post pictures but I'm sure you've all seen it).

???

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JHRover said:

New season kicks off in 4 weeks and the club haven't the foggiest even on a date for release. 

I don't know if you been past Ewood Park in recent weeks but I went pass today and Ewood Park is locked up and not many cars on car parks. Seems most staff are still furlough. Club shop closed. Gates all lock up at Ewood Park unless you using the club main car park

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I don't know if you been past Ewood Park in recent weeks but I went pass today and Ewood Park is locked up and not many cars on car parks. Seems most staff are still furlough. Club shop closed. Gates all lock up at Ewood Park unless you using the club main car park

What hope do we have 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

So, much the same as every close season.

We’ve hardly heard a peep from ‘the club’ since March apart from how to access ifollow (which is an EFL initiative anyway), a statement that killed two birds with one stone as it also bundled in a guilt trip about refunds.

Didn’t expect a daily Downing Street style briefing with Waggott flanked by TM and Cheston (rotated with Suhail), but the near complete radio silence for 5 months does point to a club in suspended animation...

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, JHRover said:

What hope do we have 

Might change next week and week after when players are back in pre season and so close to start of the new season.

I did wonder if club shop would be open today. 

I want to buy the new club shirt this month as I normally do. My step daughter is asking me when new shirt/goalkeeper shirt is out. Shes wants one. 

1 minute ago, rigger said:

So, much the same as every close season.

Club shop and Ewood Park gates are always open during the close season. 

On 11/08/2020 at 21:30, Gumbi said:

I'm guessing that the club shop not being open has a big part to play in it too as the sponsors are printed on the shirts by the club shop, and not Umbro, so they would need more than one person working there to get all the shirts ready.

The one big problem about the club shop staff doing it is that at least one member of staff doesn't know how to align the printing correctly. This is made evident by some of the dodgy unaligned printing seen on some of the shirts worn by player's, and also my away shirts from the past two seasons where the 10Bet sponsor hasn't been centrally aligned.

Ah so that’s when the RBS on one of my old home shirts is also off centre. So annoying 

1 hour ago, A Northern Horde... said:

Jesus,take a look at that site..a unique idea or a crafty rip off?

They've been around a while...designer is Emilio Sansolini who put out loads of concepts on Twitter...I think he did some stuff for Coolligan but now is behind this venture...some quality shirts on there. I er...already have a few...?

On 13/08/2020 at 17:21, chaddyrovers said:

It’s been like that since the lockdown they have a notice up with a mobile number for deliveries etc