BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

38 minutes ago, skous18 said:

Wanted to get myself a couple of articles from the training range. However, everything i wanted was out of sizes. A bit poor from the club having so many articles out of stock weeks before Christmas x_X

Yes. It seems they get one batch delivered at the start of the season and once that's gone they don't get any more. Usually means they've plenty of left over small sized stuff at the end of the season but quickly run out of large.

As you say its poor. If we can't order more stock I'd question what sort of merchandise deal we have here because 10 days before Xmas we shouldn't be running out of things and if we do we should get more in. 

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I have gone on to buy jerseys 3 times in 2 years and my size hasn't been available. I'm a large like, not like 7XXL. You would think that they could be made to order. 

Pretty sure things get ordered 12-18 months in advance from the east

Its a hard call for clubs like ours where there is a limited market for selling shirts, they don’t want to end up with too much left over so I presume use market trends from past seasons to make an estimate 

Just now, Tom said:

Pretty sure things get ordered 12-18 months in advance from the east

Its a hard call for clubs like ours where there is a limited market for selling shirts, they don’t want to end up with too much left over so I presume use market trends from past seasons to make an estimate 

Ya, I wonder though how many sales they miss out on? I suppose it's like any stock, no business sense in having too much

I think they are missing a trick not selling retro kits though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I have gone on to buy jerseys 3 times in 2 years and my size hasn't been available. I'm a large like, not like 7XXL. You would think that they could be made to order. 

There's literally large shirts available right now. Bought one for myself yesterday

Where has that Palermo kit come from? The usual home kit is Pink and the away kit a sort of Black and White. They are only going to be used once, for their 120 year anniversary against Bari on Dec 23rd. Only available online at some later point if there is any stock left available. I wouldn’t mind getting one of those myself, looks really cool. 

Edited by Riversider28
  • Like 1

On 25/12/2020 at 17:13, skous18 said:

I ordered a newborn kit on the 15th of December from the Roverstore, I tracked the item today as I was expecting it to arrive before Christmas and it says delivered via Royal Mail on the 18th of October.. 

Do you guys know what the procedure is in such situations? 

That's quite impressive - delivering it 2 months before you ordered it!

I'd ring the club shop up & see if they can help. If they've dispatched it, they'll probably need to chase up with Royal Mail

3 hours ago, windymiller7 said:

That's quite impressive - delivering it 2 months before you ordered it!

I'd ring the club shop up & see if they can help. If they've dispatched it, they'll probably need to chase up with Royal Mail

Lol yeah, a stupid typo. Thanks. I sent them an email, sent one to Royal Mail aswell. I will just wait to see what happens now. Cheers

• Like 1