BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The State of Ewood Park!

14 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Didn't someone say at one point that former head of commercial Paul Fielder's "plan" was to allow the Riverside to fall into disrepair  in the hope that it would be condemned and  that the Council would offer a grant towards replacement?

With people like him and Waggott running the Club what hope have we got? I don't know where we find them  

Would be no surprise to me if correct - said for years that Ewood is a nous free zone.  The calibre of club employee from top to bottom has, IMO, been dumbed down alarmingly over the years and the results are plain to see.

15 minutes ago, arbitro said:

He lives in Kent, Sevenoaks I think. He rents a house locally.

This is operational bollocks.

If it was anything to do with me, it would be a basic requirement that all key employees lived permanently within a one hour commute of Ewood Park and if it was not acceptable to that individual then tough and you move on.  Over the years, I've done my share of travel and living out of hotels, short term rentals etc whilst working on assignments etc and it's feckin hard work even in the short term but to do it for years (Mowbray, Waggott etc), in my experience, it's bound to impact adversely on job effectiveness.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

If it was anything to do with me, it would be a basic requirement that all key employees lived permanently within a one hour commute of Ewood Park and if it was not acceptable to that individual then tough and you move on.  Over the years, I've done my share of travel and living out of hotels, short term rentals etc whilst working on assignments etc and it's feckin hard work even in the short term but to do it for years (Mowbray, Waggott etc), in my experience, it's bound to impact adversely on job effectiveness.   

Good job it isn't then

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mercer said:

Would be no surprise to me if correct - said for years that Ewood is a nous free zone.  The calibre of club employee from top to bottom has, IMO, been dumbed down alarmingly over the years and the results are plain to see.

This is operational bollocks.

Well he's completely ineffective anyway. More infective really.

• 2 weeks later...

How can pash the rash and maggot let Ewood get into such disarray.  

N01 steps have been cracking for a few seasons now . The maggrash fix ...fucking duct tape on the steps . 

Surely H&S can't let this happen.

GET THE VERMIN OFF OUR CARCASS

Edited by ABBEY

The stadium is a physical manifestation of the club, of its values. If Rovers were the religion, then Ewood is the temple. 

The kit is the vestements.

Quite where that puts waggott and the venkys in this analogy, I'm unclear. The holy vestments have been defaced with the blasphemy of vape, the temple is falling into ruin and suffering the desecration of the ducting of the tape, and our best priests cast into exile to appease the Gods of Rupee. 

I assume their corporeal appointees are not made in their image. What sort of male God let's his tits fall out of his shirt? 

These are false idols and I suggest an exorcism. Or perhaps an enema

• Like 1