BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Doncaster Rovers (H) CARABAO CUP RND1 - Sat 29th Aug

I think our defence picks itself at the moment with injuries and a lack of options. From the couple of games I've seen Dolan play I would want him to start today and see if he can seize the opportunity. Excited about his potential. I'd give Johnson a go in the middle as on his day he can thread some nice balls to the guys up top. Holtby deep seems to be a thing so I'd like to stick at that for now and see if he can thrive as for me he hasn't hit the level I hoped he would since joining. Looking forward to a competetive match and hopefully Brereton to continue to show his form. 

Fisher

JRC Lenihan Wharton Bell

Travis Holtby Johnson

Brereton Armstrong Dolan

Edited by Feed the Yak

12 minutes ago, SamTheLeedsRover said:

anyone got the stream working via iFollow yet? I’ve not used it before and I get an error on the iPad app and just the spinning loading wheel via the browser

Why I wont be paying today for game. I will be listening to Bayes and Gallagher on bbc radio Lancashire instead

2 minutes ago, jonv said:

I can't book the individual match on iFollow has anyone else had luck? I'm watching from Perth in Aus .. don't fancy a season pass until I know it's going to work properly 

Nope no option to buy the match pass here either in USA.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SamTheLeedsRover said:

anyone got the stream working via iFollow yet? I’ve not used it before and I get an error on the iPad app and just the spinning loading wheel via the browser

My daughter got same problem 

2 minutes ago, Derbyshire Blue said:

3rd year being an iFollow subscriber... But can't watch the match outside the UK : (

Tried using a UK VPN but then I need to pay for it after just splashing out €160 for the season ?️

I will certainly not pay for this game, I have also splashed the cash for this season, more than enough!