BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Doncaster Rovers (H) CARABAO CUP RND1 - Sat 29th Aug

GK gave us a second chance at that - superbly taken by Holtby all the same!

We're a step above last season off the ball in this game - albeit against Doncaster. Chapman hunting it down in LB is a good sign.

Edited by CD_93

44 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I click the link and it takes me to a match pass availability page and I have no idea what to do from there. It says no match available. Anyone any idea?

iFollow have updated their App. I had the same experience until I upgraded to the new one then it worked

Here is the reply from iFollow about video stream...

We regret to inform you that the Carabao Cup games only be available for users in the UK for the 1st round and International users will be able to access live commentary only.

• Like 1

Just now, andyh said:

Here is the reply from iFollow about video stream...

We regret to inform you that the Carabao Cup games only be available for users in the UK for the 1st round and International users will be able to access live commentary only.

Should have announced that days ago

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OnePhilT said:

Holtby is made of glass. Absolute sick-note. No idea how he passed his medical.

Decent player but when he can only play half an hour every six weeks it's really not worth the cost imo. The modern day Vince Grella.

• Like 7

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Mentioned this in the transfer thread - that I think there's more of an urgent need to replace our left-back than fill the "gap" at centre-back. Wharton has proved steady, and I've also been impressed with Carter. Bell, however...

I'm also not totally convinced that JRC can perform defensively. Doncaster's best chance came from him being caught far up the pitch, and I noticed one or two issues in the last couple o friendlies with his defending. If Nyambe is injured, it's either Bennett or JRC - neither of which are great defensively (and I'm not convinced that Nyambe is, either).

Agreed. Going forward on the overlap he's made 2 or 3 intelligent runs this half. But it's obvious defending isn't his forte. 

• Like 1

Very comfortable so far, neither team have got out of first gear. 

Holtby was looking good before he went off injured (again!). Chapman looks like a shadow of his former self. Bell is as bad as ever.

The pitch is in a dreadful state. 

Edited by rovers11