BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Doncaster Rovers (H) CARABAO CUP RND1 - Sat 29th Aug

Just now, Fraserkirky said:

It’s absolutely ridiculous 

I was going to sign up for the month thinking it was the only option to get the game.  They need to make it clear who and how people can access.  Considering no one is allowed at the games and there's fans around the world wanting to watch, how are they not simply getting this right? 

• Like 1

Just now, roversfan99 said:

I click the link and it takes me to a match pass availability page and I have no idea what to do from there. It says no match available. Anyone any idea?

iFollow have updated their App. I had the same experience until I upgraded to the new one then it worked

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

I click the link and it takes me to a match pass availability page and I have no idea what to do from there. It says no match available. Anyone any idea?

Yea having the same issue. I have a season pass but confused whether this game is included or not.