BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thomas Kaminski

On 28/08/2022 at 00:31, simongarnerisgod said:

i don`t believe any of it,i was right behind the goals at sheff utd warming up last  week,there was`nt much interaction between the two,thomas looked  ****** off as benson could`nt even cross the ball properly for him to catch it,he had to get a young lad from the bench to do it

what gives benson the right to coach a highly skilled professional goalkeeper when he himself has`nt even played football to any level,can i go on a building site and start telling bricklayers how to lay a course straight,no i can`t because iv`e never done it,only use for benson is to write down the subs and wave to the ref,either that or join lowe in putting the cones and bibs out

Yes you can. You just call yourself a project manager. 

On 27/08/2022 at 13:31, simongarnerisgod said:

i don`t believe any of it,i was right behind the goals at sheff utd warming up last  week,there was`nt much interaction between the two,thomas looked  ****** off as benson could`nt even cross the ball properly for him to catch it,he had to get a young lad from the bench to do it

what gives benson the right to coach a highly skilled professional goalkeeper when he himself has`nt even played football to any level,can i go on a building site and start telling bricklayers how to lay a course straight,no i can`t because iv`e never done it,only use for benson is to write down the subs and wave to the ref,either that or join lowe in putting the cones and bibs out

Nonsense. Plenty good coaches/managers who didn't play at a high level. Most athletes are just dumb jocks.

I've brought this up a few times, so forgive me for repeating myself, but for what it's worth, Dean Henderson has also randomly touted Benson's qualities as a coach. There just might be something to him (and it's ultimately pretty hard for any of us to say...)

Edited by RoverCanada

3 minutes ago, RoverCanada said:

Nonsense. Plenty good coaches/managers who didn't play at a high level. Most athletes are just dumb jocks.

I've brought this up a few times, so forgive me for repeating myself, but for what it's worth, Dean Henderson has also randomly touted Benson's qualities as a coach. There just might be something to him (and it's ultimately pretty hard for any of us to say...)

No need to pick on the Scots.

• Like 5

On 27/08/2022 at 13:31, simongarnerisgod said:

Lawrence McMenemy  coached at a high level and never played, it does not follow that if you played at a high level you are a good coach plenty of examples of great players but could not coach

Edited by had.e.nuff