BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thomas Kaminski

3 hours ago, HowieFive0 said:

TK dodged a bullet missing the Reading and Swansea games with half the First eleven out ..lets face it the actual goals conceded were not really down to Pears .

TK may have been getting a bit of abuse by a few on here !

The first Reading goal was definitely at least 50% Pears' fault. Absolutely miles out of position and shouldn't have been chasing the ball in that direction at all. He was being rash and naive. The bounce off Douglas was unlucky but the way the ball was going and where players were positioned, what he did is always the wrong choice. Slightly suspect on one of the others too, but far less so.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mike E said:

Alternatively, his inclusion may have helped the defence's confidence, particularly his secondary role as the 3rd cb.

Yes I agree.  If TK had been in goal, I believe that it would have pushed the defenders to defend 5 or 6 yards further forward.  That makes a hell of a difference.

• Like 2

• Backroom
9 hours ago, HowieFive0 said:

TK dodged a bullet missing the Reading and Swansea games with half the First eleven out ..lets face it the actual goals conceded were not really down to Pears .

TK may have been getting a bit of abuse by a few on here !

He’s very vocal (when he’s not suffering from Covid) and I think he probably helps organise the defence even on the goal within seconds against Reading 

Yea it's 10 days, that takes us to Friday 20th. So realistically will miss Luton Game.

All that said main thing I wish him his a quick and Safe recovery. Already had the thing back in March it's a bugger not had a illness as bad for years. So hope he recovers well and no lasting issues!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bboy said:

Yea it's 10 days, that takes us to Friday 20th. So realistically will miss Luton Game.

All that said main thing I wish him his a quick and Safe recovery. Already had the thing back in March it's a bugger not had a illness as bad for years. So hope he recovers well and no lasting issues!

I just wanted to ask, do you have any lingering symptoms or effects? They call it long-covid, just wanted to hear just how common is it. Everything well and good for you?

17 hours ago, Tugay's Right Foot said:

I just wanted to ask, do you have any lingering symptoms or effects? They call it long-covid, just wanted to hear just how common is it. Everything well and good for you?

Personally, I was okay after 10 days. Sometimes it's hard to know what's a symptom of COVID and what's a symptom of becoming 100% home office every day!

• Like 2

• Backroom

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/belgium-vs-england-team-news-lineups-b1722390.html%3famp

Just read TM has tested positive for Covid.

Really bad news. We just can't catch a break this season. 

We've looked much more assured with him in nets.

Will miss at least 2 games, maybe 3.

Are all the other Championship clubs having the same nightmare with injuries/covid isolation? I genuinely have no idea. 

Just feels a bit like we have a really competitive squad this season, but it's all counting for nought, as we can't get the squad on the training pitch, never mind match day. 

Edit- quote from article:

"Belgium goalkeeper Thomas Kaminski, a late call-up, has withdrawn from the hosts’ squad after testing positive for Covid-19."

Edited by Silas

32 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Link?

From the context of what he said next, I'm fairly sure he meant TK.

It did make me think though, TM would be far more at risk of complications than all these young and fit current professional footballers. Hope he in particular manages to avoid it. And any other staff of that sort of age upwards.

Edited by bluebruce

Just now, bluebruce said:

From the context of what he said next, I'm fairly sure he meant TK.

It did make me think though, TM would be far more at risk of complications than all these young and fit current professional footballers. Hope he in particular manages to avoid it. And any other staff of that sort of age upwards.

Ah right, I just wondered why he was posting about TK having Covid when it was posted above 5 days ago. I thought TM had got it now too. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Silas said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/belgium-vs-england-team-news-lineups-b1722390.html%3famp

Just read TM has tested positive for Covid.

Really bad news. We just can't catch a break this season. 

We've looked much more assured with him in nets.

When has TM played in nets?

Edited by rigger

• Backroom
2 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Ah right, I just wondered why he was posting about TK having Covid when it was posted above 5 days ago. I thought TM had got it now too. 

I must have been living in a cave. That's International break for you. Was news to me. ☺ 

1 hour ago, rigger said:

When has TM played in nets?

To be honest if Kaminski is going to be out for a while I'd seriously contemplate it as an option. 

Just now, Silas said:

I must have been living in a cave. That's International break for you. Was news to me. ☺ 

To be honest if Kaminski is going to be out for a while I'd seriously contemplate it as an option. 

He'd have to take his hands out of his pockets

• Like 2