BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thomas Kaminski

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

For people who want to know about his time in Belgium and the type of keeper he is from.Belgian football expert

Thought you have no interest in opinions of players performances at previous clubs ?

But cheers, thinks its the same guy who did the interview on Radio Lancashire.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Thought you have no interest in opinions of players performances at previous clubs ?

But cheers, thinks its the same guy who did the interview on Radio Lancashire.

But I haven't watched the video tho. I posted it for other Rovers fans who might be interested in his past performances. 

I haven't listen to the Radio Lancashire interview either

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

But I haven't watched the video tho. I posted it for other Rovers fans who might be interested in his past performances. 

I haven't listen to the Radio Lancashire interview either

Jesus Christ course you have , why lie ? Or you don’t know for sure that the link doesn’t take us to some white supremacist propaganda ?  

Edited by Inglorious basturk
  • Like 1

Looks like the first exciting signing in a long while.

Makes absolutely no sense why he is not allowed to train with the team though since he has been regularly tested. These rules will harm smaller clubs a lot more than others. It's not the end of the world if Silva doesn't train with Chelsea right away. But we have to begin our season with our third (fourth?) choice keeper. Not sure if anyone is standing up for clubs like ours in this regard. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks sharp but of course they only showed the good bits. Seemed a little nervous but that is to be expected I guess with a camera in your face all day.

Who was that cheerleader shouting SAVE all the time and clapping?

Edited by JacknOry

3 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Looks sharp but of course they only showed the good bits. Seemed a little nervous but that is to be expected I guess with a camera in your face all day.

Who was that cheerleader shouting SAVE all the time and clapping?

I assumed that was the legendary Ben Benson....could be wrong

• Like 1