BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Let's Talk Tyrhys Dolan

1 minute ago, Tugay-is-God said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RoversAlliance/status/1309953127999852547

I could just watch this on repeat. What a player. 

Yeah, you can see what's going on in his head,  " As soon as I get half a yard on this lad the cross is going in ". No over playing  it. just make the space, put the ball in the danger area. A natural player.

• Like 2

• Backroom
38 minutes ago, Tugay-is-God said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RoversAlliance/status/1309953127999852547

I could just watch this on repeat. What a player. 

They couldn’t deal with him could they 

people will say that he’ll get a tough time when full backs suss him and go hard on him but it will just up the free kicks we win!

• Like 5

It really is winding them up so badly - going to the Preston forums on a Sunday is now my hobby. Love it.

"Whether or not it’s an issue you think needs debating, there’s now three threads about him, and he’s being discussed on the youth thread, transfer thread, and most match day threads"

"Even Sky sports commentators mentioning they can’t believe he was released on a free from PNE .unbelievable Jeff !"

"I‘m sick of people in the main forum saying he wasn’t good enough to get into our first team. Whether he was or not we‘ll never be known but Dolan looks a class act in a decent Rovers team."

"We do have another pathway - release them to go to Rovers to get a contract and become an immediate success"

Edited by JacknOry
  • Like 7

I actually thought this was his quietest game in  Rovers shirt including friendlies.

He scored a goal and made intelligent runs and good passing only 8/10 not as much trickery as previous games yet still look great! Only 18 and as Tony said only on £100's of pound a week! 

I see a pay rise coming soon! 

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

They’ve now deleted the Dolan thread.

Looks like they’ve had a meltdown on there to rival anything on here. ^_^

The fact it got so bad they've deleted the thread to hide their outrage from the world is actually even better than any moaning they could do ?

• Like 6

Perhaps, if PNE had the budget for an U23 team, Dolan would've been kept on to show his abilities. Maybe, a reminder to Rovers, if and when drastic cuts are contemplated.

The U18s FA Youth Cup match highlights from Rovers v PNE in February this year are interesting to watch. Sorry if it's been already discussed - but though Rovers ran out 4-2 winners after a PNE player got sent off, the highlights suggest that PNE were very impressive and, perhaps, even the better team against a side with highly rated Rovers youth players like Brennan, Burns and Whitehall, amongst others. Dolan scores and plays well for PNE and another player, Ethan Walker, performs very well and scores.