BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Leicester away

Tell you what, based in today's showing we have some talented, forward thinking, creative very very.oromising young lads here.  Sad fact.if the matter is ToMo is not the man to nlend all that together for the betterment if Blackburn Rovers.  In fact I think he can do more harm than for us and the young lads.

• Like 7

• Backroom

Buckley and Davenport both look better than Johnson in the Johnson role, wonder how far down the order both are 

Dolan seems wasted centrally he needs to be able to run at them 

• Like 2

Just now, USABlue said:

Tell you what, based in today's showing we have some talented, forward thinking, creative very very.oromising young lads here.  Sad fact.if the matter is ToMo is not the man to nlend all that together for the betterment if Blackburn Rovers.  In fact I think he can do more harm than for us and the young lads.

There's always a but though. Until we cut out the individual errors, many of them very basic, we will continue to ship goals. 

1 minute ago, USABlue said:

I know, you can see the massive harm he is clearly doing to them as they well on the pitch.

It's terrible to see.

• Like 3