BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Stupid Formation? the formation we finished 4th at the world cup in 2018. Oh yes stupid isn't. :lol:

That would be the world cup where Belgium beat us twice so lets play the same formation again,you never know,third times a charm.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, benhben said:

Hoping the last few games have been experimenting with plan Bs and Cs and well revert back for the bigger teams.

Unfortunately as i expected Southgate over thinking and leaving a winning formula. 5 defenders and 2 defensive midfielders in the starting line up. 

Sigh

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Pickford useless? what a complete over reacting again from yourself. He should be number 1 for England and his performances for England have been very good. 

Yes the natural right back Walker in back 3 but we had that when we finished 4th in 2018 world cup, didn't see you complaining then? 

Dier is a natural centre back and thats why he started his career there for Sporting Lisbon. Also Mourinho has made him his number 1 choice at Spurs. Is Mourinho wrong? 

Who else can we play at Left back with Saka and Cresswell out? any names instead of moans from you? Also Leicester right back Castagne is playing left wing back which everyone has over look. 

Mount should be starting anyway. His form is good and he would be in my starting 11 for England. Just like Maddison would be. 

I was complaining about Walker back then, he's got a serious goal conceding mistake in him every game.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Thats why we need Maddison back fit and starting for England

We've already got a better player than him in Grealish. But for some reason the bang average Mount is playing, that lad must have something on his managers how he starts for England and week in week out for Chelsea baffles me.

14 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Where does he fit into this formation? He doesnt.

Midfield 2 with Winks if you want to play this formation

10 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Total overhaul required 

Pickford

AA.    Gomez  Maguire Trippier 

Henderson.  Winks.  Rice

Sancho.  Kane.   Rashford. 

Got a goal back fortunately against the run of play but we need to do something drastic or we will lose this game.

If everyone was fit and you want to play that formation I would pick this side. 

Pickford

AA.    Gomez  Maguire Chilwell 

Maddison.  Winks   Mount

Sterling.  Kane.   Rashford. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Pickford

Maddison.  Winks   Mount

I would have Chilwell and Sterling, but I was suggesting a team that Southgate could use his 5 subs to bring out second half now!

Playing any rightback at left back is incredibly undesirable. Trippier is a quality player, really rate him. But he isn't in a million year a left back of left wing back. That we've got into a position where he is playing there is mad.

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Pickford

Maddison.  Winks   Mount

That team has a much better shape to it. Henderson has to play, theres a reason he captains the Premier League champions. Id have Foden in there too, big talent. Replace the clown in net with Pope. Chilwell a necessary evil due to a lack of options at left back. Centre back is a big worry, we dont have any good ones. Would also go Sancho over Rashford.

18 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Total overhaul required 

Pickford

Henderson.  Winks.  Rice

Got a goal back fortunately against the run of play but we need to do something drastic or we will lose this game.

Bloody hell I've realised Winks and Gomez aren't even on the bench? WTF? Okay ....

Pickford

AA.  Mings    Maguire Trippier 

Mount.  Henderson.  Rice

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

That team has a much better shape to it. Henderson has to play, theres a reason he captains the Premier League champions. Id have Foden in there too, big talent. Replace the clown in net with Pope. Chilwell a necessary evil due to a lack of options at left back. Centre back is a big worry, we dont have any good ones. Would also go Sancho over Rashford.

Form me, Henderson doesnt have to play at all. Forgot Foden tbh. I wouldnt pick Pope. Pickford for me every day. If Dean Henderson starts playing regular then I would change. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

47 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Total overhaul required 

Pickford

Henderson.  Winks.  Rice

I wouldn't be playing Gomez. He's looked absolutely shocking for Liverpool this season, and against Wales the other night, his confidence is shot atm. 

Actually questions who's our best player to replace him? We don't have any world class centre halves (I include Maguire in that list too). 

• Moderation Lead
52 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Form me, Henderson doesnt have to play at all. Forget Foden tbh. I wouldnt pick Pope. Pickford for me every day. If Dean Henderson starts playing regular then I would change. 

Forget Foden? Why on earth would we do that?

Did well to wrench the game back, good spirit and confidence,

Get the best out of TAA and Henderson and we’ll go far - they’re the two most consistent and quality performers we have.

4-3-3

Copy Liverpool, push up, press, attack,

Alexander-Arnold is one of the few world class players we have, but he ain’t a wing back.

• Like 3