BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bournemouth away

2 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

The new left back? ?‍♂️

Chris Sully. He was wandering past the ground on the way to the pie shop. Waggott spotted him whilst munching on cake and idly looking out of the window,  so they've snapped him up. 6-year deal. 

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama

I've had time to think about pre-season and the Leicester game. Holtby playing deep is certainly his role.Unfortunately, it's taken the ball away from Travis and a position he likes to operate from and he's pissed. Armstrong is either pissed in general or just pissed at Brereton. Armstrong could have sent Brereton away on a break and Brereton opted to shoot with the goalkeeper committed instead of pulling the ball  back to the penalty spot where, I think, Armstrong was waiting. Brereton received the 'death glare'.

Formations: there was the amorphous blob, the 451 and a 43? that formed leaving a bemused Bradley Johnson uncertain where he should stand. Seems Mr J has blotted his copybook with the team. I think Danny Graham was the glue that held the dressing room together.

The leftovers from the relegated team;the one Mowbray couldn't keep up. Gallagher and Evans. Then: Williams, Bennett, Wharton, Mulgrew, Lenihan and Nyambe. Mowbray's contribution is Bell. In the 4 games this pre-season/EFL Cup Bell played LB, we conceded 5 goals. In the one game he wasn't LB, we didn't concede.

That we have defenders who can't head is a real badge of shame for our former CBs, now coaches, Mowbray and Venus.

That all means I've changed my formation and team. I'm going 4231

Kaminski

Nyambe Lenihan(c) Williams Wharton

Travis       Evans

JRC       Brereton         Brennan

Armstrong

Subs Eastham, Dolan, Chapman, Buckley, Davenport, Mulgrew, Bell

Williams has been busineslike in pre-season. Wharton allows for a back 3 with Williams having licence to roam. I'm handing debuts to Kaminski and Brennan. I know full well that Mulgrew isn't going to make the bench. Since I've not got Holtby or Johnson in the squad, Mulgrew represents experience and left sided cover. Bell makes the bench, because otherwise Bennett would. If Evans comes off,JRC drops back and Dolan comes on. Buckley for Brereton is my other planned substitution.

I put our win percentage at 30%and accept I may be being optimistic.

9 minutes ago, Richard Oakley said:

I've had time to think about pre-season and the Leicester game. Holtby playing deep is certainly his role.Unfortunately, it's taken the ball away from Travis and a position he likes to operate from and he's pissed. Armstrong is either pissed in general or just pissed at Brereton. Armstrong could have sent Brereton away on a break and Brereton opted to shoot with the goalkeeper committed instead of pulling the ball  back to the penalty spot where, I think, Armstrong was waiting. Brereton received the 'death glare'.

Formations: there was the amorphous blob, the 451 and a 43? that formed leaving a bemused Bradley Johnson uncertain where he should stand. Seems Mr J has blotted his copybook with the team. I think Danny Graham was the glue that held the dressing room together.

The leftovers from the relegated team;the one Mowbray couldn't keep up. Gallagher and Evans. Then: Williams, Bennett, Wharton, Mulgrew, Lenihan and Nyambe. Mowbray's contribution is Bell. In the 4 games this pre-season/EFL Cup Bell played LB, we conceded 5 goals. In the one game he wasn't LB, we didn't concede.

That we have defenders who can't head is a real badge of shame for our former CBs, now coaches, Mowbray and Venus.

Kaminski

Travis       Evans

Armstrong

Williams has been busineslike in pre-season. Wharton allows for a back 3 with Williams having licence to roam. I'm handing debuts to Kaminski and Brennan. I know full well that Mulgrew isn't going to make the bench. Since I've not got Holtby or Johnson in the squad, Mulgrew represents experience and left sided cover. Bell makes the bench, because otherwise Bennett would. If Evans comes off,JRC drops back and Dolan comes on. Buckley for Brereton is my other planned substitution.

Someone has played to much champ manager

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Richard Oakley said:

Kaminski

Travis       Evans

Armstrong

I'll give you a million to one against that being our starting line up.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I'll give you a million to one against that being our starting line up.

I agree that it won't be the squad or the starting XI. I had 46 starting XI's that did not agree with Mowbray's last season. I see no reason for the streak to end.

Edited by Richard Oakley
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, TheRovers1994 said:

Bournemouth are without a manager and in a fire sale this maybe a good time to play them 

Kaminski 

Nyambe

Lenihan 

William's 

Bell ( no option)

Travis 

Evans 

Holtby

Brereton 

Armstrong 

JRC

Subs: fisher, wharton, Johnson, Davenport, Chapman, dolan, gallagher/ rothwell