Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2-1 to Rovers.

@Hoochie Bloochie MamaYour team's got that Mowbray vibe. I think Evans will play. He's in his final year and 'unlikely' to get a new contract. Both he and Williams are in the 'shopwindow'.I think Mowbray would need Bell to have a shocker to persuade Venkys to sanction a new left back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an odd one for me, I live not that far from Bournemouth so this should be one of the away matches that I would really look forward to. Instead I'm sat at home catching up on work and finding it difficult to work up much enthusiasm.

I'm expecting to play one of the 'kids' in central defence - probably Magloire after the Leicester game - and for us to 'put on a good show' but lose by two or three, probably down to individual errors from the defenders. Then we will be told that there are 'a lot of positives' to take from the performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team as expected 

Dolan ahead of Chapman on the bench 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tom said:

Team as expected 

Dolan ahead of Chapman on the bench 

I should never listen to Twitter tbh guy had Dolan left out squad and Chapman starting lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Someone on twitter said Dolan isn't in the squad for today's game starting or subs 

 

Seems that the random twitter person was wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AspRover said:

This is an odd one for me, I live not that far from Bournemouth so this should be one of the away matches that I would really look forward to. Instead I'm sat at home catching up on work and finding it difficult to work up much enthusiasm.

I'm expecting to play one of the 'kids' in central defence - probably Magloire after the Leicester game - and for us to 'put on a good show' but lose by two or three, probably down to individual errors from the defenders. Then we will be told that there are 'a lot of positives' to take from the performance.

Well you're wrong so far, with William's at the back. Hopefully with the rest too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Williams over Wharton. Bell starts.  No surprises.

 

Little to no goal threat on that bench.  Clean sheet needed.

 

That said:

COYB

Comes to something when Dolan is the biggest threat on the bench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bluebruce said:

Well you're wrong so far, with William's at the back. Hopefully with the rest too.

I feel better already.

Edited by AspRover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have had Evans in ahead of Johnson but otherwise pleasantly surprised.

Hope JRC shines again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Waggy76 said:

Can someone tell me what is wrong with Gallagher ??

 

Aside from the obvious? Thigh injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sponsor
Just now, Waggy76 said:

Can someone tell me what is wrong with Gallagher ??

 

Pretty useless IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reasonably confident with that team.

Rovers to win 2-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bluebruce said:

Aside from the obvious? Thigh injury.

Thank You ...

You are right about the obvious though ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

20200912_140447.jpg

Good team 

2-1 Rovers Armstrong double

Not quite the fearless leader photo chosen there for Tony.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr. E said:

Not quite the fearless leader photo chosen there for Tony.

 

Lmao nope, who on earth picked that one? Then again I'm reminded of a Simpsons episode where Mr Burns stars in a film and gets dragged off by a horse or something in it, and the director says something like 'we did 50 takes, and that was the best one'.

'We took 50 photos, and that was the most arsed he looked'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Bournemouth team

20200912_140828.jpg

Incredibly strong team, even with brooks on the bench. Really tough game this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Bournemouth team

20200912_140828.jpg

Brooke’s and Billing not in the starting 11 is good news. A good team but nothing to be afraid of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.