Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Fraserkirky said:

————Kaminski———-

JRC Nyambe Lenihan Williams

—-—Travis Holtby Rothwell—-

—————Buckley————

—-Brereton———Armstrong 

 

That's an interesting line up FK and has got me thinking differently about things.

How about a slight variation:

 

               Kaminski

 Nyambe Lenihan Williams Bell

        -Travis Holtby JRC

                Buckley

        -Brereton  Armstrong 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

That's an interesting line up FK and has got me thinking differently about things.

How about a slight variation:

 

               Kaminski

 Nyambe Lenihan Williams Bell

        -Travis Holtby JRC

                Buckley

        -Brereton  Armstrong 

 

I would play the new left back instead of Bell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rigger said:

I would play the new left back instead of Bell.

Have we got one? 

Oh the excitement!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rigger said:

I would play the new left back instead of Bell.

The new left back? 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

The new left back? 🤷‍♂️

Chris Sully. He was wandering past the ground on the way to the pie shop. Waggott spotted him whilst munching on cake and idly looking out of the window,  so they've snapped him up. 6-year deal. 

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some clips of Bournemouth tearing West Ham to shreds:

 

 

 

😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had time to think about pre-season and the Leicester game. Holtby playing deep is certainly his role.Unfortunately, it's taken the ball away from Travis and a position he likes to operate from and he's pissed. Armstrong is either pissed in general or just pissed at Brereton. Armstrong could have sent Brereton away on a break and Brereton opted to shoot with the goalkeeper committed instead of pulling the ball  back to the penalty spot where, I think, Armstrong was waiting. Brereton received the 'death glare'.

Formations: there was the amorphous blob, the 451 and a 43? that formed leaving a bemused Bradley Johnson uncertain where he should stand. Seems Mr J has blotted his copybook with the team. I think Danny Graham was the glue that held the dressing room together.

The leftovers from the relegated team;the one Mowbray couldn't keep up. Gallagher and Evans. Then: Williams, Bennett, Wharton, Mulgrew, Lenihan and Nyambe. Mowbray's contribution is Bell. In the 4 games this pre-season/EFL Cup Bell played LB, we conceded 5 goals. In the one game he wasn't LB, we didn't concede.

That we have defenders who can't head is a real badge of shame for our former CBs, now coaches, Mowbray and Venus.

That all means I've changed my formation and team. I'm going 4231

             Kaminski

Nyambe Lenihan(c) Williams Wharton

           Travis       Evans

JRC       Brereton         Brennan

             Armstrong

Subs Eastham, Dolan, Chapman, Buckley, Davenport, Mulgrew, Bell

Williams has been busineslike in pre-season. Wharton allows for a back 3 with Williams having licence to roam. I'm handing debuts to Kaminski and Brennan. I know full well that Mulgrew isn't going to make the bench. Since I've not got Holtby or Johnson in the squad, Mulgrew represents experience and left sided cover. Bell makes the bench, because otherwise Bennett would. If Evans comes off,JRC drops back and Dolan comes on. Buckley for Brereton is my other planned substitution.

I put our win percentage at 30%and accept I may be being optimistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Richard Oakley said:

I've had time to think about pre-season and the Leicester game. Holtby playing deep is certainly his role.Unfortunately, it's taken the ball away from Travis and a position he likes to operate from and he's pissed. Armstrong is either pissed in general or just pissed at Brereton. Armstrong could have sent Brereton away on a break and Brereton opted to shoot with the goalkeeper committed instead of pulling the ball  back to the penalty spot where, I think, Armstrong was waiting. Brereton received the 'death glare'.

Formations: there was the amorphous blob, the 451 and a 43? that formed leaving a bemused Bradley Johnson uncertain where he should stand. Seems Mr J has blotted his copybook with the team. I think Danny Graham was the glue that held the dressing room together.

The leftovers from the relegated team;the one Mowbray couldn't keep up. Gallagher and Evans. Then: Williams, Bennett, Wharton, Mulgrew, Lenihan and Nyambe. Mowbray's contribution is Bell. In the 4 games this pre-season/EFL Cup Bell played LB, we conceded 5 goals. In the one game he wasn't LB, we didn't concede.

That we have defenders who can't head is a real badge of shame for our former CBs, now coaches, Mowbray and Venus.

That all means I've changed my formation and team. I'm going 4231

             Kaminski

Nyambe Lenihan(c) Williams Wharton

           Travis       Evans

JRC       Brereton         Brennan

             Armstrong

Subs Eastham, Dolan, Chapman, Buckley, Davenport, Mulgrew, Bell

Williams has been busineslike in pre-season. Wharton allows for a back 3 with Williams having licence to roam. I'm handing debuts to Kaminski and Brennan. I know full well that Mulgrew isn't going to make the bench. Since I've not got Holtby or Johnson in the squad, Mulgrew represents experience and left sided cover. Bell makes the bench, because otherwise Bennett would. If Evans comes off,JRC drops back and Dolan comes on. Buckley for Brereton is my other planned substitution.

I put our win percentage at 30%and accept I may be being optimistic.

Someone has played to much champ manager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Someone has played to much champ manager

I haven't, but I've watched enough to know why you'd say that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Richard Oakley said:

I've had time to think about pre-season and the Leicester game. Holtby playing deep is certainly his role.Unfortunately, it's taken the ball away from Travis and a position he likes to operate from and he's pissed. Armstrong is either pissed in general or just pissed at Brereton. Armstrong could have sent Brereton away on a break and Brereton opted to shoot with the goalkeeper committed instead of pulling the ball  back to the penalty spot where, I think, Armstrong was waiting. Brereton received the 'death glare'.

Formations: there was the amorphous blob, the 451 and a 43? that formed leaving a bemused Bradley Johnson uncertain where he should stand. Seems Mr J has blotted his copybook with the team. I think Danny Graham was the glue that held the dressing room together.

The leftovers from the relegated team;the one Mowbray couldn't keep up. Gallagher and Evans. Then: Williams, Bennett, Wharton, Mulgrew, Lenihan and Nyambe. Mowbray's contribution is Bell. In the 4 games this pre-season/EFL Cup Bell played LB, we conceded 5 goals. In the one game he wasn't LB, we didn't concede.

That we have defenders who can't head is a real badge of shame for our former CBs, now coaches, Mowbray and Venus.

That all means I've changed my formation and team. I'm going 4231

             Kaminski

Nyambe Lenihan(c) Williams Wharton

           Travis       Evans

JRC       Brereton         Brennan

             Armstrong

Subs Eastham, Dolan, Chapman, Buckley, Davenport, Mulgrew, Bell

Williams has been busineslike in pre-season. Wharton allows for a back 3 with Williams having licence to roam. I'm handing debuts to Kaminski and Brennan. I know full well that Mulgrew isn't going to make the bench. Since I've not got Holtby or Johnson in the squad, Mulgrew represents experience and left sided cover. Bell makes the bench, because otherwise Bennett would. If Evans comes off,JRC drops back and Dolan comes on. Buckley for Brereton is my other planned substitution.

I put our win percentage at 30%and accept I may be being optimistic.

I'll give you a million to one against that being our starting line up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I'll give you a million to one against that being our starting line up.

I agree that it won't be the squad or the starting XI. I had 46 starting XI's that did not agree with Mowbray's last season. I see no reason for the streak to end.

Edited by Richard Oakley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Richard Oakley said:

I agree that is won't be the squad or the starting XI. I had 46 starting XI's that did not agree with Mowbray's last season. I see no reason for the streak to end.

There was a time last season when if you could guess just six of the starting line up you were doing really well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bournemouth are without a manager and in a fire sale this maybe a good time to play them 

Kaminski 

Nyambe

Lenihan 

William's 

Bell ( no option)

Travis 

Evans 

Holtby

Brereton 

Armstrong 

JRC

Subs: fisher, wharton, Johnson, Davenport, Chapman, dolan, gallagher/ rothwell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sponsor
30 minutes ago, TheRovers1994 said:

Bournemouth are without a manager and in a fire sale this maybe a good time to play them 

Kaminski 

Nyambe

Lenihan 

William's 

Bell ( no option)

Travis 

Evans 

Holtby

Brereton 

Armstrong 

JRC

Subs: fisher, wharton, Johnson, Davenport, Chapman, dolan, gallagher/ rothwell 

They have a manager

Edited by davulsukur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                  Kaminski

RN.        DL.       SW.     DW

           LT.          JD. 

JRC.             JB.              SR

                     AA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Colt Seavers said:

Have we got one? 

Oh the excitement!!

It's got  people interested. And if we do sign someone I can say I was right.

Edited by rigger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Who is SR? 

Many of the initials had me stumped too lol had to think for many. Can only imagine SR was a typo and is meant to be JR.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, philipl said:

Buckley has to feature.

Best player on the pitch when he came on at Leicester. Needs some faith and a run of games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JacknOry said:

Many of the initials had me stumped too lol had to think for many. Can only imagine SR was a typo and is meant to be JR.

 

I've got them all apart from SR. But I'm totally lost with it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, philipl said:

Buckley has to feature.

Yeah, he gets his 50p off the ref and his photo taken with the captains. There's a good lad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.