BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bournemouth away

8 minutes ago, Mr. E said:

Not quite the fearless leader photo chosen there for Tony.

Looks like the fella I buy the Big Issue off. Seriously.

Happy with the team. Winnable, but depends a lot on which Bournemouth turn up. They’re an unknown quantity really.

COYB

3 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Bournemouth Twitter fans very confident about pissing the league.  Let's hope they get a welcome back to the championship performance.

Yup

I’ve literally never heard of half of them, Pete.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Bournemouth Twitter fans very confident about pissing the league.  Let's hope they get a welcome back to the championship performance.

I was going to post that we are in for a tough afternoon and Bournemouth look good but if they are being like that then bollox to them.

COYB!!

• Like 1

I don't know anyone on this board that would have been happy to start last season with Williams in the team, and Bell is an inconsistent close second to Williams. So, a relatively, surprisingly, positive reaction to their selection. 

Despite the fact that he did not have much choice, it is still a worryingly disappointing defence. 

Bearing in mind we have known since last September that we desperately needed a championship quality defender, who have we signed in anticipation of Aderabaiyo's departure?

The late signing of Aderabaiyo meant he wasn't effective til November, and I think any late signing this season will be the same. That cost us 6 or 7 points last term, and we need to accept that these points are pivotal for the 7 mid-table sides hoping to sneak into sixth place. 

Looking at the line-up, this championship centre-half will also need to be a leader....

Will be sooooo happy with a point, more pressure than ever on Armstrong....

COYB

Very lightweight looking at that bench, no game changers or point savers but aside from when Arma starts on there its been that way since promotion. Another thing that's held us back a bit, oh well it is what it is.

A point or 3 would give us all a great boost going into it.

COYB !

5 minutes ago, garnersfags said:

I don't know anyone on this board that would have been happy to start last season with Williams in the team, and Bell is an inconsistent close second to Williams. So, a relatively, surprisingly, positive reaction to their selection. 

Despite the fact that he did not have much choice, it is still a worryingly disappointing defence. 

Bearing in mind we have known since last September that we desperately needed a championship quality defender, who have we signed in anticipation of Aderabaiyo's departure?

The late signing of Aderabaiyo meant he wasn't effective til November, and I think any late signing this season will be the same. That cost us 6 or 7 points last term, and we need to accept that these points are pivotal for the 7 mid-table sides hoping to sneak into sixth place. 

Looking at the line-up, this championship centre-half will also need to be a leader....

Will be sooooo happy with a point, more pressure than ever on Armstrong....

COYB

Reading between the lines and the inadequacies of our scouting , Aderabaiyo is the one Mowbray is hoping and praying on..

Season long loan 2 days before the transfer window shuts !

Lewis Cook, Stanislas, Adam Smith and the back 3 should all be familiar to regular Championship watchers, Solanke was a 20m signing who has got an England cap, Lerma was a big money signing and is a Colombia international, plenty of well known faces there. From the 3 more likely to be unknown,,Stacey was at Luton prior to last season, Danjuma was a young pacy winger who played for them a few times in the prem and Travers is an Ireland international who I remember had a good game deputising when Ramsdale got injured.