BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Newcastle United away in the League Cup

2 hours ago, WIR Second Coming said:

Armstrong always wants to do well on home turf, and what harm if he puts himself in the shop window, 

Uhh, plenty of harm? He's our top scorer and we need him a lot more than we need a bit of money for flogging him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kie_BRFC said:

Wonder if Armstrong is going to score a few own goals tonight to sabotage the team like he did on Saturday by waiting till Holtby was offside?

At no time have i written that Armstrong is trying to sabotage the team. He sure seemed to have a beef with Holtby. I have no inkling that Armstrong wants to leave and will pull a Duffy to do so.I think he'll want to shine for us in front of Newcastle fans.

10 minutes ago, Richard Oakley said:

At no time have i written that Armstrong is trying to sabotage the team. He sure seemed to have a beef with Holtby. I have no inkling that Armstrong wants to leave and will pull a Duffy to do so.I think he'll want to shine for us in front of Newcastle fans.

I keep saying things like this as well, I told the missus yesterday that it was a glorious day to watch a Roses cricket match.... 

6 hours ago, renrag said:

And a repeat of the 1998 shootout, when a young David Dunn scored the last penalty for Rovers to win 4-2. Incidentally both teams missed a penalty during the game. A Shearer rarity when he ballooned one over the bar and Kenna had one saved in injury time.

Remember a load of us listening to the later stages of that at a mates house after 5 a side. He wasn't a rovers fan but we blagged him to put it on and all piled in when we were dropping him off.

Everybody asking who's that David Dunn !

• Like 1

Bar Armstrong for Bereton arguably our strongest team available. I worry about us front and back. Up front no proven players albeit 2 talented youngsters. Armstrong could do with another player with experience to help take the burden off him this year (as well as Gally.)

At the back half is top 6 championship standard half is league 1 standard. Risky all round and shows a fair bit still needs doing to the squad. 

1 hour ago, OnePhilT said:

Yes. Here: https://carabaocup.live/

If you buy a match pass, a fiver apiece goes to Rovers and Nuke, apparently. Daniela Ayala will need at least £15K a week, so your fiver will pay for 3.36 minutes of his time, assuming he's paid for every minute of the week, albeit before tax.

Has this stream started for anyone else yet? 

Just tried to login and failed.