BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs. Wycombe - 19th Sept, 3pm

J*B

4 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I have been told Nyambe has been dropped for today and is on the bench.

i think nyambe has fallen foul of tony,he criticised him in the press last season,a sure sign he`s going the same way as harry chapman,imo he`s one of the best right backs in the league and with back up from a decent winger we`d have a potent weapon on the right side,if he leaves for free then it`s a mowbray crime worse then even the treatment of harrison reed

If it’s for Bennett and we don’t win then he will deservedly get pelters unless nyambe has picked up a niggle. It can’t be for footballing reasons . If it’s for JRC then that’s an intresting choice, the right one I’m not sure but if he’s expecting to keep the ball and have the possession then might be a smart move as JRC has undoubtedly got a better final ball

Would be furious if Nyambe is dropped. He looked a big threat going forward at Bournemouth with his assist for Armstrong and he set somebody else up too with a cross from the right, can’t remember who.

Asking him to be better going forward but then dropping him the next league game after he looks a threat in the final third? Makes no sense....

Just now, arbitro said:

Nyambe hasn't done anything to warrant being dropped. How must he feel now when only recently Mowbray was bigging him up.

No he hasn’t - but at least with JRC it COULD be a tactical decision (eg an attacking move against a ‘weaker’ club). 

Just now, Madon said:

That would be outrageous if true!

I have faith in the person who told me. In fact the team he told me is.

Kaminski, JRC, Lenihan, Williams, Bell, Johnson, Holtby, Rothwell, Dolan, Armstrong, Bretton.

We'll soon know for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, arbitro said:

Kaminski, JRC, Lenihan, Williams, Bell, Johnson, Holtby, Rothwell, Dolan, Armstrong, Bretton.

Tyrhys is about to get a serious eye opener if this is right, IMO. Let’s see how he reacts to being kicked.

4 minutes ago, J*B said:

No he hasn’t - but at least with JRC it COULD be a tactical decision (eg an attacking move against a ‘weaker’ club). 

After Mowbray was talking Wycombe's set piece threat up last week surely Nyambe scores massively over JRC in that respect. If the team is correct we have a really attacking five  in midfield anyway. 

Just now, arbitro said:

After Mowbray was talking Wycombe's set piece threat up last week surely Nyambe scores massively over JRC in that respect. If the team is correct we have a really attacking five  in midfield anyway. 

Oh yeah, to be clear, I’d pick Nyambe. The team you posted is very attacking, I can see how if the game play is to attack you can pick JRC over Nyambe. 

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I have to say, to me that is quite a worrying line up. A very weak defence and GK who is still bedding in, two crocks in midfield who can play but could break down at any time, Rothwell inconsistent, Dolan unproven, Brereton usually useless. Relying massively on Arma to score as there aren't many goals in the rest of that team.

Hopefully Wycombe aren't up to much, as I don't foresee that team posing much of a threat to decent Championship opposition.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, J*B said:

Still makes little sense though as Nyambe offers far more than Bell in an attacking sense. Should be Bell dropped for JRC in that case.

5 minutes ago, DE. said:

I have to say, to me that is quite a worrying line up. A very weak defence and GK who is still bedding in, two crocks in midfield who can play but could break down at any time, Rothwell inconsistent, Dolan unproven, Brereton usually useless. Relying massively on Arma to score as there aren't many goals in the rest of that team.

Hopefully Wycombe aren't up to much, as I don't foresee that team posing much of a threat to decent Championship opposition.

Mate what the hell are you on? Please give an 11 we have available to beat that team? Bar Bell that’s solid.

Posing much threat?? That’s the most attacking team we can play. Hit them from the off and get some goals for the likes of Rothwell, Brereton, holtby etc