BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs. Wycombe - 19th Sept, 3pm

J*B

Just now, bluebruce said:

I can't believe we are turning what should be a routine win into...a routine win! Smashing it in fact so far.

Wycombe have been a bit more open than expected, I think that's helping.

Wycombe look poor tbf. They've clearly gone into this match thinking they can get something and that's played right into our hands. 

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Wycombe look poor tbf. They've clearly gone into this match thinking they can get something and that's played right into our hands. 

We’ve struggled against poor teams, so it’s nice to finally put a team like this to sword. 

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

And now they have to try even more, hopefully we can pull off a real hammering. Happy as long as we don't let them back in now though.

Just now, Dan said:

We’ve struggled against poor teams, so it’s nice to finally put a team like this to sword. 

We struggle to beat teams that set themselves up as difficult to beat (we don't quite have the craft to break them down) - which is what I thought Wycombe would do.

They've come here to play football - obviously sensed weakness looking at our Goals Against column. We've put them to the sword. 

• Backroom
Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

We struggle to beat teams that set themselves up as difficult to beat (we don't quite have the craft to break them down) - which is what I thought Wycombe would do.

They've come here to play football - obviously sensed weakness looking at our Goals Against column. We've put them to the sword. 

Yep, they'll need to learn from this as they don't have the quality to play this openly against Championship level teams away from home. We've had three shots on target and scored all of them. 

• Like 1