BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby V Rovers

10 minutes ago, DE. said:

When was the last time we scored anything close to 9 goals in two matches? Appreciate Wycombe and Derby are appalling, but still, there were appalling teams in the league last year as well and we weren't putting them to the sword like this.

Apparently August 2013 under bowyer 5-2 against Barnsley and 4-1 against Bolton credit radio lancs

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

Once again, pinpoint pass from Holtby, nearly from Brereton.

The gulf in class and experience is massive. Would love Brereton to get an emphatic goal and go on a run. Not there yet though.

If he can start putting chances away at even an average Championship striker's rate, he will actually be a pretty dangerous player I reckon. Well worth his spot in the team at the moment.

He has also been unlucky at times with his finishes.

Edited by bluebruce
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Wind your neck in, it was a tongue in cheek comment after he had fluffed two decent chances.

It was a dig when he had a decent game you just wanted to dig at him.If you don't like what I say put me on ignore.I won't be winding my neck in if I see a petty post like the one you made 

Apologies I have read your posts since and you give credit to Brereton, I will wind my neck in.Without doubt his best game in a rovers shirt fingers crossed he can add a few goals to his game 

Edited by islander200

Superb

For all the direct running and pace around him - the key is Holtby. Need to keep him fit. Loved the slow motion replay of the 4th goal when he played that outside of the boot pass to Chapman - he is smiling as soon as he hit it. 

BB, starting to grow on me now. Falls down a lot and I dunno what all that doggy style shit with Williams is all about but boy did he put a shift in today. 

Rothwell superb.

Johnson giving us what we need, bit of rough housing, goals and heading ability in midfield.

Dolan class

AA, not really in it much but always dangerous.

Dare I say it, Bell had a decent game.

And, for all the Raya debate, Kaminski is looking good. Didnt like how he palmed in the first half but we give him that.

Scored 11, conceded 2

+ 9 GD.

• Like 2