BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby V Rovers

Great stuff doing just exactly what i want to see from this team and manager so far.  Just bloody go for it this season there's nothing to lose balls to managing expectations. We'll finish midtable at worst so instead of tip tapping and rotating around just stick with the winning side.

Have a right good go every game we've nothing to fear at all except ourselves.

• Like 4

Amazing game and result. I'm sure I've said this many times before, but I really love this current Rovers team and hope we can go all the way this season finally. Everyone associated with the club in the past couple of seasons deserves it.

We're getting these results without 2 of our 3 top scorers last season (Dack and Gallagher). What a team!

• Like 2

Fantastic 2 hours, following up a 5-0 win with a 4-0 rout (it could have been 7)! Many were saying our opening run was difficult and we’re now sat in the playoffs after 3 games with the best GD and most goals scored in the league. 
Back to back clean sheets for Kaminski!

Holtby was superb, as someone said above, some passes looked Tugay-Esque. My MOTM.
Brereton closely follows, did everything but score and is usually the start of our hard press.

I have to say we look a really fit team and the pressure we’re putting on the opposition with the ball is a joy to watch. We look a really unit.

Enjoy your Saturday evening everyone. 

• Like 6

First class today from Rovers. Derby and Rooney looked like they had no belief whatsoever. Relegation places after three defeats for them.

Rovers meanwhile in the nose-bleed territory, finally getting into the top six - currently fourth.

Mowbray has at last given his players a license to play attacking football with the opposition having to worry about us, something I’ve been asking for for two years.

Dolan has been the gem of the decade. Holtby taking to that central midfield role with vision like Tugay and more mobility. Brereton looked like a footballer today making intelligent runs, holding the ball up well and linking up well with his teammates. Arma quiet but got his goal by being in the right place at the right time - the position really that Brezza should be in. Williams is looking like Cafu at the minute and Lenihan needs to keep pace with him to avoid being replaced by Ayala. Kaminski looks like the commanding and competent keeper we’ve been missing. If we can upgrade on Bell then we have the makings of a play-off season at least.

A poor Derby side but still better than Wycombe. Something to build on.

• Like 6

• Backroom
Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

speaking of our retarded neighbours,it pains me to say it but they are massive value betting wise to beat southampton tonight,they are going off at nearly 2/1 at home

Southampton are terrible tbf. 

Super showing Rovers, made my weekend big time. 

Credit where it's due to Mowbray (and I suspect Johnno).

I never thought I'd ever say it but big Ben actually looked a real player, great display from him.

Chuffed to bits. It's such a shame that those upstairs haven't a clue what makes Rovers fans tick and what pisses them off.

COYB

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

So we are in 4th, pending the games in hand. I know it's just 3 games in so it barely matters, but that would be our first time in the top 6 in how long?

We were 5th after Brentford win August 25th, 2018.  It was the 5th league match of the season.  Rovers started DDWDW.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Great stuff doing just exactly what i want to see from this team and manager so far.  Just bloody go for it this season there's nothing to lose balls to managing expectations. We'll finish midtable at worst so instead of tip tapping and rotating around just stick with the winning side.

Abso fooking lutely!!

• Like 1

let the opposition worry about us,not the other way round

• Like 4

Behind closed doors has given our young side the room they needed to breathe.

We’ve the best academy at our level, an Arte et Labore mindset, and some real quality and experience sprinkled throughout. 

Never been more likely to be our year.

GET A FUCKING LEFT BACK

Edited by S8 & Blue
  • Like 6

• Backroom
11 minutes ago, tomphil said:

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

let the opposition worry about us,not the other way round

Are you two the same person?

• Like 5

Just now, JoeH said:

Honestly I think no fans suits us big time, especially away from home, with a team massively swayed by confidence both positively and negatively.

There’s no way Brereton, Dolan etc and anyone else under 23 plays as well as that with a crowd.

• Like 1

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

There’s no way Brereton, Dolan etc and anyone else under 23 plays as well as that with a crowd.

I also think the refs giving Derby at least one penalty with crowd pressure today.