BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby V Rovers

5 minutes ago, LDRover said:

Been said earlier in this thread but the difference when the shackles are removed is like night and day.

If we keep this mindset and keep our key players fit (and make a couple more shrewd acquisitions) who knows what we can achieve?

Having been a fierce critic of Mowbray in the past I have to give him huge credit for how we're currently performing. Hats off to him and long may it continue.

Whether by design or default, he's changed the formation and started to put players in their correct positions.

It's basic stuff, but it's producing results - and far less infuriating than watching Mowbray  try to hammer square pegs into round holes.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

Seriously if there was ever a time for Rovers to gamble slightly on new recruits it's now. 

Also please, all Rovers fans who haven't renewed yet, think again the club needs support now on and off the field more than ever

I just said exactly this to my mate. We have a real opportunity here. Venkys need to get take it and provide funds for a couple more to go straight into the first team. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

I'd be ordering the Trophy  " Ribbons " and booking the open top bus now if I were you, ladies and gents !! 

You carry on with the piss taking... a look at your forum says you lot are getting worried for the first time in a long while.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Doug said:

Not sure whether it's too soon to say, but we're 4th ?

Honestly don't think you can underestimate that. Mowbray hasn't had us in the play offs at any stage so we're looking good AND getting the points. Very promising. Yes it's early but we're up there and should have one more point in truth. 

So good to see us doing well. Well it would have been  if ESPN plus hasn’t locked me out.

The very same people who have been slagged off relentlessly on here,  are playing the games of their lives. Mowbray is embracing youth and rather than bed players in is chucking them in and they are galvanizing those around them. Dolan being the obvious one. 

These are challenging times in our lives. When our football team is on song like we have not seen for a while, it gives everything else a lift. 

Thank you Chef Mowbray and your talented team. 

• Like 3

Was watching the scores come in on the telly in the pub this aft next to a Newcastle fan. I'd just mentioned to him that we seem to have stolen this lad Dolan for nothing and he could be a bit of a cracker and he replied that he, and a lot of fellow Toon fans, are saying the same thing about Armstrong. 

• Like 1