BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Cardiff (H) - Saturday 3rd October 2020

Just now, rigger said:

I think they will be more worried by our strengths

I’m sure they will - I just think styles wise they’ll come off better here. Their defence is stronger than Wycombe and Derby and whilst their attack may not be as strong as Derby, it’s a different approach. Kaminski will have balls raining down on him and we’re essentially asking one of Lenihan/Williams to beat Moore in the air more often than not. I can’t see it, but I hope I’m wrong. 

18 hours ago, West Yorks Rover said:

Very stormy weather coming in tonight, heavy winds and rain forecast all day too.

Could be any score this game, who's the toughest, who's the cleverest coach ?

Can't say I heard the storms last night but its raining now with not much wind. Ground will cut up easily. 

21 hours ago, Roverinbelfast said:

*I've just noticed that someone is selling the new home shirt for £21.99 on ebay and seems to have loads of stock *

Not sure how that's possible but it's certainly better than paying £50 for it ?

Fake. A pal of mine who is a big short buyer says it’s a growing phenomenon on eBay.

Zoom in on the Rovers badge... it’s not right.

• Like 1

Just now, Admiral Nelsen said:

Makes sense, would have been a huge call otherwise. Any notion of how serious the injury is?

I'm not entirely sure on the extent of the injury but I have been told he will be fine to join up the ROI. That strongly indicates nothing serious or something devious. ??

• Like 2

Going off this season so far, it would've been a bigger blow losing Del rather than Lenihan for the game. Imo Lenihan has been one of our poorer performers (although it's been a high bar set), he's made a few mistakes and has been caught out of position on a few occasions. 

I think TM has even said that he wasn't expecting Ayala to be involved until after the international break, so his hand must have been forced. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

I didn’t think he’d be anywhere near ready. Bit of a concern imo.

Seemed fine when he played for the 23's, brought him off on 60 something but he was more than up to the pace, and PL2 Under 23's football is even fasted paced than the Championship

Just now, JoeH said:

Seemed fine when he played for the 23's, brought him off on 60 something but he was more than up to the pace, and PL2 Under 23's football is even fasted paced than the Championship

I don't think that under 23 football comes anywhere near the intensity of Championship football. Directly up against Moore and the long throws of Cardiff will test Ayala to the maximum. And apparently he hasn't played a Championship game since January. This news throws a new perspective on the game for me.