Sign in to follow this  
JoeH

Cardiff (H) - Saturday 3rd October 2020

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

It's why the talk of "I'd turn down a £10m offer for him" always makes me chuckle.

He's a very limited player. 

He's scored more than almost any player in the football league in 2020. So, I'd say he's probably not that "limited". 

Just now, SoldierMo said:

Hope a quiet game for dolan not mean gallagher back on the wings pleaseeee

I think it's got to be Brereton/Gallagher fighting for 1 spot and Dolan/Chapman fighting for the other.

After that clash of heads and having been very quiet so far, I don't think we are going to see his usual magic from Dolan today.

Love Holtby's lofted passes to the far post, all been so accurate. Good job Bell was offside, made a mess of it.

How's that not a booking for Cunningham?!

Winning possession today, As usual, does not necessarily mean Rovers are getting good shots 

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

How's that not a booking for Cunningham?!

It was. Should give Dolan something to get his teeth into.

Cardiff look well drilled, look capable of nabbing one.  We are a touch sloppy, sluggish a la pre international break form.

Bloody hell a keeper who shouts at his defenders/midfield doesn’t half make a difference. Kaminski livid with Rothwell there!

Sponsor
Just now, WacoRover said:

Winning possession today, As usual, does not necessarily mean Rovers are getting good shots 

More often it means we're not.

Cardiff are just sitting back, they will be happy with a draw. We need to learn how to break teams downs, its been a problem of this team for a while.

They've handled the long breaks in play for injury better than we have. We've done nothing since Cunningham was injured. 

It HAS to be out GK coaching, after faultless games.all of a sudden Kamiski is kicking out wide and as Walton and Raya before him putting them into touch.  Warming up for Gallys return?

Ooooof massive opportunity for Arma. Came from great pressure by Dolan, he's been doing that all game.