BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nottingham Forest Home

elliot out wide should hopefully see the end of the gallagher experiment,there was never any point in him being there now even less seeing as we have dolan,chapman,elliot and brereton would can fill the spots on the flanks,tony should tell gally to get in the box and make life difficult for the centre backs on set pieces and high balls,jeez he`s big enough,if he can`t do that then there is no place for him

• Like 3

I just had a chuckle to myself: can you imagine the response if Elliot Bennet and Amari Bell are the full backs tomorrow, Evans the defensive midfielder and Gallagher and Brereton the wide forwards? It couldn't happen, could it? But Tony is in charge.....

(Great window potentially though,  I hope we've dispensed with all the nonsensical selections now and are really going for the top 2). Hopefully exciting times ahead, shame we can't be present.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

I just had a chuckle to myself: can you imagine the response if Elliot Bennet and Amari Bell are the full backs tomorrow, Evans the defensive midfielder and Gallagher and Brereton the wide forwards? It couldn't happen, could it? But Tony is in charge.....

(Great window potentially though,  I hope we've dispensed with all the nonsensical selections now and are really going for the top 2). Hopefully exciting times ahead, shame we can't be present.

The word of the week is nuclear ?

• Like 1

I know I predicted a win earlier; but our new additions won’t be in the squad tomorrow, and we are looking pretty thin in midfield (Travis also out). 

I guess I would gladly take a point, and hope for better days soon. You can’t always get what you want. And, I got everything I wanted today (& more!)

11 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

That’s a pretty fair 11...even with the long list of absentees. No guarantees on another clean-sheet, but defensively, that doesn’t look too bad. 

Bit of pressure on a couple of them to keep their places now too with the new signings.

Exactly what we needed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Fulham winger Anthony Knockaert has joined Nottingham Forest on a loan deal until 7 January.

I wonder if he will feature tomorrow, he did get Cup games at Fulham this Season but had become a League bench warmer. 

Signed after midday deadline to be eligible for weekend games 

• Like 1