BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nottingham Forest Home

1 minute ago, Neal said:

This is the Rovers of old... Think this is a fine example of how much we miss Rothwell without him in the side. His forward passing and general direct link up play is totally what this game needs. Literally just watched Evans and Johnson play safe sideways passes for 45 minutes. Too predictable. 

Both teams very wasteful in possession, poor game. 

He's very quietly become our best CM. We miss the legs of Travis and Rothwell for sure. 

2 minutes ago, Neal said:

This is the Rovers of old... Think this is a fine example of how much we miss Rothwell without him in the side. His forward passing and general direct link up play is totally what this game needs. Literally just watched Evans and Johnson play safe sideways passes for 45 minutes. Too predictable. 

Both teams very wasteful in possession, poor game. 

It is like going back in time. Really poor.

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Chaffinch said:

Victims of our own successful start to the season. Both Cardiff and Forest have come to frustrate and so far have succeeded. Having said that, being without Dack, Holtby, Rothwell, Williams, Travis, Rankin-Costello, Douglas, Tybull, Elliot and....errr Bennett...doesn’t help either 

Perspective ..

• Like 2

Well that's 45 minutes I wouldn't want to live through again. Not even bothering to watch the replayed "highlights".

The iFollow screen is terribly gloomy just to make it worse.

All to play for second half.

Mowbray earning his wage at HT hopefully.

Edited by philipl

3 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Two teams effectively cancelling each other out. Johnson and Evans been poor, Buckley some good forward passes. I don’t think the RW combo of Dolan and Nyambe works: Dolan can set Nyambe free but the guy can’t cross; Nyambe hasn’t the guile to set Dolan free. Armstrong nowhere to be seen.

Absolutely spot on! when JRC played at RB he picked out dolan numerous times setting up attacks. Dolan and Armstrong need some service and balls played in front of them to run onto. 

• Like 2

I’m not surprised we haven’t created many chances. As stated in earlier Hughton is a negative type and his teams are well organised and we have lost our two most creative players....BUT fuck me can we please just pass to each other in the second half please!? There’s no point working hard, winning the ball back and then casually passing it back to them! ?

Cone in boys, sort it out!! 

4 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Dreadful first half, playing at exhibition pace, Forest could just line up behind us and watch us play the ball sideways and backwards all day.

Evans is a truly abysmal player, like having ten men.

Chuck a Northern Ireland shirt on him and he’s like prime Gerrard.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

Absolute garbage. Worst for a long time. No guile, pathetic passing, Armstrong anonymous.....except for his usual offside. Brereton back to his old self....galloping into nowhere......and did you see Lolley leave him dead when he got his shot away just outside the box?  Johnson contributing little and as for Evans.....I never want to see him again; poor in every aspect of play. What was Kaminski doing when Forest hit the bar. Dolan looking like the kid he is. I don’t think the new tactic of playing long high balls to him is working!! Nyambe the only player looking capable of creating anything. Ayala the best player we have so far.

4 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

That's 45 minutes I wont get back.

Collective shite.

I trust Holtby is enjoying his leave.

Bring Gallagher on - see I've said it!

I agree. If we’re going to kick kicking long balls and let’s face it we might aswell and completely bypass the non existent midfield then bring him on. The only way we are scoring is a set piece , penalty or whipping balls from wide to Gallagher. The forest back line is winning everything against Armstrong  and Dolan . With the way the game has gone and the subs available I’d bring Sam on now for brereton and swap him with arma

• Like 1