BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nottingham Forest Home

2 minutes ago, Darwen Rover 007 said:

Why didn't Tony put one of the new guys into the squad, surely would have given the whole team a boost / kick 

Because they ain't match fit perhaps.Only Douglas and Trybull where registered in time.Douglas has played 1 caraboa cup match and Trybull hasn't any minutes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

as much as a lot of fans rate buckley,im`e not one of them,i think he needs a few months in the lower leagues to toughen  up,putting him in against a seasoned side like forest is asking to much and i think he`ll fade away to be replaced after an hour

As I read that he had an awful touch and failed to control it. I've seen enough of him now to say, he doesn't impress me and I don't see what the fuss is. He does good stuff sometimes for sure but I think some way over hype it when he does. I'm not writing him off of course, he is young, but I'm just not seeing anything special. Needs a lower league loan with regular football.

Just now, islander200 said:

Because they ain't match fit perhaps.Only Douglas and Trybull where registered in time.Douglas has played 1 caraboa cup match and Trybull hasn't any minutes

Why wait to get them then? Typical mowbray.  We should be motoring with a full sqaud after the international break.  

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

Still done bits compared to Bucko. Twice the player. Imagine him in 2 years at Jontys age if coached well.

Not disputing that ..but here and now  i think this was always going to happen ..hopefully the lad will mature and progress ..but again ..too much hype after a couple of very good games ..and people think hes a world beater. Lets not put that pressure on ..

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

As I read that he had an awful touch and failed to control it. I've seen enough of him now to say, he doesn't impress me and I don't see what the fuss is. He does good stuff sometimes for sure but I think some way over hype it when he does. I'm not writing him off of course, he is young, but I'm just not seeing anything special. Needs a lower league loan with regular football.

He's your typical academy player where winning doesn't matter. Nice side passes though...High pass accuracy rate...?

Edited by Sparks Rover

Why wait to get them then? Typical mowbray.  We should be motoring with a full sqaud after the international break.  

Expect we would have been paying a lot more for them a week ago. It's annoying but it's how the window works.

• Like 1

Just now, HowieFive0 said:

Not disputing that ..but here and now  i think this was always going to happen ..hopefully the lad will mature and progress ..but again ..too much hype after a couple of very good games ..and people think hes a world beater. Lets not put that pressure on ..

As Ive been saying for 2 weeks that he should be rested here and there....thanks for your support 

Obviously don't know how the transfer market works do you then? Unfortunately we weren't in a position to pay what clubs ask for like the manager said as the deadline draws closer selling club more open to negotiation.

• Like 2