BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nottingham Forest Home

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

He's your typical academy player where winning doesn't matter. Nice side passes thiugh...High pass accuracy rate...?

The side passing approach is one I've always been highly critical of. This might be why I'm not impressed by him and others are.

• Backroom

This is the kind of game where we really need a player like Dack who can make a goal or create an assist out of nothing. I don't really think there's anyone on the pitch or on the bench today capable of that. Still the possibility of a scruffy goal, but it's not looking like happening at the moment.  

• Like 2

Just now, bluebruce said:

Ffs, Buckley is having a stinker today. We needed Holtby.

Don’t. You’ll upset some people with talk like that.

its his first start. He needs to be working harder and trying to make an impression. Don’t care if others have been poor, Buckley is trying impress and he’s done the opposite. Wasteful in possession and awful work rate. you have to be an unreal player to get away with his lack of work rate. 

• Like 1