BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nottingham Forest Home

• Backroom

Ps this isn’t old Rovers we are bucking the trend, going to win in the last minute 

Edit - well this aged well

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

As I say, we couldn’t stop scoring or creating chances 2 games ago. This is concerning - barely anything created  of note in 180 minutes.

I thought we looked a bit fatigued in the Cardiff game, understandable given the prior intensity. But I thought the break would fix that and we still look less energetic than at the start of the season.

Two good bodies behind the ball defensive m efforts from the opposition haven't helped though.

Edited by bluebruce

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Well! That's just fucking...really good of him actually. Now I feel bad for mocking.

I think it’s easily done and actually part of the idea you’d imagine, it grabs attention, gets stick and then gives a chance to highlight the cause :)

b414a439f6f4a92af27c4802c472ef787ff90a9c

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2

Yeah I’d take the point take the positives of another clean sheet and never looked like conceding and see what the new lads bring. Boring game but it won’t be the first or last of them down at Ewood the difference is I’m not trudging back up the hill in the rain after losing 1-0. Silver lining and all that