BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nottingham Forest Home

The sooner Rothwell, Holtby, Dack and Elliott are back in that team the better. 

Poor performance from a disjointed team...I think Dolan will do well to start on Wednesday.

My starting XI 

kaminski

Nyambe Lenihan Ayala Douglas

Holtby Trybull Buckley

Elliott Arma Brereton 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, booth said:

Only going one way with that team selection, and club only going one way when signing donkeys like Brereton and Gallagher and persisting with league 1 players like Evans and Bell.

Besides Ayala, Kaminski and Nyambe, they should be utterly ashamed with that performance. Mowbray should be leading the walk of shame.

3 minutes ago, booth said:

So you think he won't revert to playing Gallagher and Brereton week in week out? He keeps those two in the team they'll win f*** all.

Due to the money involved we won't get rid of those two till Mowbray goes.

We must have given Liverpool some guarantee that Elliot will get minutes otherwise he wouldn't be here on loan.

You think Dack won't start when he comes back?

Evans will play when Trybull is available?

Holtby won't start? Rothwell?

• Like 1

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

They’ll be right up there will Forest no matter how dire their tactics.

Dire tactics? They had 15 shots to our 6 !!!!

Theres nothing wrong with siting back and letting a sterile attacking team have the ball in non-dangerous areas to nullify our main attacking threat, whilst getting forward in numbers when you do get the ball.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paul Mani said:

Poor performance from a disjointed team...I think Dolan will do well to start on Wednesday.

My starting XI 

kaminski

Holtby Trybull Buckley

Elliott Arma Brereton 

You really think he will drop Bell ?

I don't.

2 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

My starting XI 

kaminski

Holtby Trybull Buckley

Elliott Arma Brereton 

BUCKLEY? You’re trolling!

That was a game in which we needed Dack. Even Holtby, rothwell and travis would have made a huge difference.

But poor by Johnson, epitomised the team play, little urgency, lack lustre, not enough aggression and desire to try and score. 

It was almost as if we had given up!

Naive we should have at least had a draw. Lessons to be learned for this young team!

Edited by tugayislegend

3 minutes ago, JoeH said:

List of Rovers players who played well:
- Amari’i Bell
- Daniel Ayala
- Darragh Lenihan

End of list.

Keeper was fine.

1 minute ago, Hasta said:

Dire tactics? They had 15 shots to our 6 !!!!

Theres nothing wrong with siting back and letting a sterile attacking team have the ball in non-dangerous areas to nullify our main attacking threat, whilst getting forward in numbers when you do get the ball.

Fair. Just very frustrating when you’re on the end of it,

5 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

They’ll be right up there will Forest no matter how dire their tactics.

We were very unlucky to lose.

Many players out.

It happens, we have to learn and move on.

sadfaceemoji

Yep, they'll grind out a lot of results with that style of football. I feel sorry for their fans. 

Bugger. Given the team selection, I'm not surprised either by the performance or the result. I think we deserved a point because I thought we generally defended well. An Evans/Johnson central midfield combination can never inspire confidence in anything other than looking for a point at best.

Hughton's Forest defended a point as least of their intentions but always posed a threat of getting all 3 and never of leaving Ewood pointless.

We were bloody toothless for 90 minutes, Mowbray needs to look at that and ask why.

It just confirms the need for the signings we've made and I'm certain we've still a great season to look forward to.

Edited by darrenrover
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, JoeH said:

List of Rovers players who played well:
- Amari’i Bell
- Daniel Ayala
- Darragh Lenihan

End of list.

Nyambe was our best player today. All the back four played well to be fair. The rest not so much, Johnson had probably the worst performance I’ve seen from a Rovers player in a while, so many sloppy passes. We can bounce back Wednesday though, it will suit us a lot more playing a side who is going to attack us rather than park the bus.

• Like 3

Just now, islander200 said:

We must have given Liverpool some guarantee that Elliot will get minutes otherwise he wouldn't be here on loan.

You think Dack won't start when he comes back?

Evans will play when Trybull is available?

Holtby won't start? Rothwell?

Thanks to his gamble he'll still play Gallagher and Brereton and shift someone better out. I'd have kept Danny Graham, despite his age better than both.

Infact take any young bricky from a building site and stick them there, tell them they'll be a millionaire before they are 25 and I'm sure they'd put more into the game.

Actually take an aged bricky with a wooden leg and they'd still put more in.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

My starting XI 

kaminski

Holtby Trybull Buckley

Elliott Arma Brereton 

But to start three new players isn't the TM way and I hope Holtby has been training whilst on leave.

The big plus from today is that Rovers have eleven players on the books better than that lot.

Evans was poor Johnson and capped off an inadequate performance with the assist for their goal.

Buckley totally failed to take his big chance. Brereton back to being a nothingness.

Bell had a decent game, Ayala looks immense and Kaminski cannot be faulted for the goal- that was a huge deflection.