BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nottingham Forest Home

Rubbish today typical after international break fare from Rovers.  Do they spend it on the lash every time or something ?

He's put them firmly back in their box after the early season excitement. I hope the thumb screws get turned on him a bit these season with the backing he's had the last few years.

Just now, AdamRochina said:

same old rovers.. utter trash for the past two games  no chance of play offs 

So you are no longer excited about the new signings and don't think they will add anything to the team?Or the return of Dack

Talk about an over reaction

Its a dissapointing result but I will say again we have a load of players to come into the match day squad that were not available today.

We were never going to create loads of chances with both  Evans and Johnson poor and Buckley didn't take his chance and was poor

• Like 3

Only going one way with that team selection, and club only going one way when signing donkeys like Brereton and Gallagher and persisting with league 1 players like Evans and Bell.

Besides Ayala, Kaminski and Nyambe, they should be utterly ashamed with that performance. Mowbray should be leading the walk of shame.

If we’ve learnt anything from the Cardiff and Forest matches, it’s that Bradley Dack is the 1st name on our team sheet. 

Everything else that needs to be said, has been said many times before... 

- Sam Gallagher was woeful, 2nd to everything. 
- Bradley Johnson was a ghost, too inconsistent to be a regular for me, especially when Travis is back fit. 
- Ayala was our best player. 

No positives to take, yes we had no Holtby or Rothwell but Tony has to get better performances out of them than this. 

• Like 1

Just now, islander200 said:

So you are no longer excited about the new signings and don't think they will add anything to the team?Or the return of Dack

Its a dissapointing result but I will say again we have a load of players to come into the match day squad that were not available today.

We were never going to create loads of chances with both  Evans and Johnson poor and Buckley didn't take his chance and was poor

do you really believe they will make a difference with  the mowbray tactical approach???

• Like 2

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Completely undeserved, but that's football for you.

Also I can see why Hughton struggles to get jobs, despite being successful. Turgid football.

His team won the game. That's all that counts

• Like 2

Just now, islander200 said:

So you think he won't revert to playing Gallagher and Brereton week in week out? He keeps those two in the team they'll win f*** all.

Due to the money involved we won't get rid of those two till Mowbray goes.