BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nottingham Forest Home

9 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

But I meant in general, if you weren't at work would you watch them on the red button? A service that is more behind, and of worse quality than ifollow?

Well I will at work(doing overtime) for every midweek night game so wont be watching them live but on catch up between now and Christmas time. 

The red button quality isn't the best at all. As I said last season and before. Isnt the Sky Coverage from Ifollow coverage for midweek coverage? 

10 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

on Ifollow. 

You can watch the games the day after if you subscribed to Rovers Ifollow where you watched pre match interviews with players and matches plus new signings interviews. 

The match highlights and replay are available to those who have registered, not necessarily subscribed.

Subscription is needed to get the interviews etc

For the Forest game on iFollow I had the Forest audio on and the pre-match build up had a live BBC Radio Nottingham feed. Nice touch.