BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Watford v Rovers Wed 21st Oct 7.45pm

5 minutes ago, Steptoe87 said:

BB will play every week regardless he’s the highest payed player at the club. 
Buckley should be no where near the team at all he’s weak no pace and does nothing yet he get chance after chance where others don’t get a fair crack at the whip

Is that a fact that Brereton is the highest paid player as the club?Find that hard to believe

Not that it's any better but Gallagher joined from a premier league club and was on a lucrative contract.Brererton wouldn't have been on such a deal at Forest .

And Brereton will play every week? Nonsense statement Mowbray has left him on the bench more often than not since he arrived at the club?Up until this season he hardly made any starts

• Backroom
44 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Hope you've backed your hunch!

Gone for Rovers win (£20 @13/5) and Elliott to be anytime scorer (£20 @13/2).  More confident on Elliott bet though!  

£5 on it. £500 returns. Let's hope he bags an early goal!!

I’m not too disappointed with the line up to be fair. Dolan has been quiet the last two matches. Glad Elliott has come in, although could have been for Brereton. Just glad Gallagher isn’t starting in the front 3 personally. 
Would have preferred Douglas and Trybull instead of Bell and Evans but I understand the reasoning. 

Hopefully we look more like the Derby match than the Forest match. 

29 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

99% of managers would have cut their losses on brereton,tony must be able see something that no one else can,7 million quid for a cf who can`t play there??fecking crazy imo

“I didn’t waste your money, he’s a valuable member of the team.

The non-scoring forward is our secret weapon.

Nobody expects the striker out of position.”

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Inglorious basturk said:

Douglas should play no argument against it . You play your best players ok bell hasn’t been at his worst but Douglas would be better 

Douglas has an injury hit past couple of seasons last thing we want is him picking up an injury and we have another Cunningham situation.

I'm as anxious as the next man to see him in the side in place of Bell but he has had one match this season in the caraboa cup so can understand the manager holding back on giving him a start, he will be in the side soon enough

28 minutes ago, bazza said:

Looks like most are extremely unhappy at TM's selection. Everyone forecasting a loss. All doom and gloom.

Watch Rovers put on a superb display and play Watford off the park.

Not my prediction but it usually happens.

Hope you’re right!!

Can anyone help me. I switched to BT a few months ago but pay extra for the sky sports package. So I have all the channels but there is no option for the red button. Does anyone know why or how I get the game on. Surly if I’ve paid for sky I get the red button ?