BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Watford v Rovers Wed 21st Oct 7.45pm

Just now, DE. said:

To be fair to Bell he's been doing OK all things considered, and Brereton has had a few moments where he's looked moderately useful which is as much as we can expect from our £7m man. 

As for Evans... unless we can hire a hypnotist to make him believe he's actually playing for NI, what's the point?

I think all three are passengers and that's three too many if you want to win games.

The only positive I can find is that Gallagher is nowhere near the team.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Where's Gallagher? Another injury? Need more attacking options in reserve than what we have.

Yep - I said the same. I don’t see a goal on that bench (despite it being strong talent wise) and it’s been a recurring theme.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

Hope Evans can produce the gods. Been out too long but second game may see him step up a bit. He was poor last game against Forest. But with Rohtwell, Dack and Trybull soon in the team he must show something today!

Hope to see Trybull at some point. Davenport days seems long away now and Chapman isnt in the squad.

I see Dolan has already been relegated to the bench in favour of the loanee. Not Tony’s pick so will have to prove himself several times over.

Elliott definitely needs to hit the ground running tonight.

Meanwhile Brereton and Bell get yet another pass.

• Like 1

Just now, Stuart said:

I see Dolan has already been relegated to the bench in favour of the loanee. Not Tony’s pick so will have to prove himself several times over.

Elliott definitely needs to hit the ground running tonight.

Meanwhile Brereton and Bell get yet another pass.

You will see Douglas will start on saturday unless we win tonight and Bell is having a screamer!

Above all else we need the 3 points tonight to get the show back on the road regardless of performance so we'll have to see if it works but......

Mowbray has quickly reverted back to his true colours imo. Couldnt wait to chop Dolan after 2 games in which they were ALL terrible. Conversely, Evans who barely ever has a good game, comes in out of the cold, has a stinker, and retains his place.

• Like 2

Evans had a much better 2nd half against Forest (1st half was pants) when the formation moved to him and Johnson acting as defensive midfielders.  I'd expect the same tonight with Holtby being the key pivot on the attack.

I'd expect the intention to be to keep it tight for the first half but who knows really ......

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

Harsh on Dolan 2 bad games and dropped. Brereton has over 2 years of poor performances yet still starts.

We bring in these exciting players and Mowbray has no clue how to get the best out of them.

• Like 3