BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

1 minute ago, philipl said:

Very much hoping we get a continuation of Trybull who subbed for Evans and was dramatically better.

From who's available Phillip, what do you think our best set up is in midfield? 

I guess my preference now would be Johnson and Trybull as a CM pairing in a 4231 formation, with Dolan Elliott and Brereton as the 3 and Arma up top.

Buckley was poor against Forest, however Johnson has been no better in the last few games. He also played alongside Evans and Johnson, I’d expect more for him with Holtby in the centre too. Assuming Ayala is injured...

Kaminski

JRC Lenihan Williams Douglas

Holtby Trybull Buckley

Elliott Armstrong Brereton

4 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

From who's available Phillip, what do you think our best set up is in midfield? 

I guess my preference now would be Johnson and Trybull as a CM pairing in a 4231 formation, with Dolan Elliott and Brereton as the 3 and Arma up top.

Anything that doesn't involve Evans.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Assuming all are available, I'd line up:

Kaminski

JRC   Lenihan   Williams   Douglas

Johnson   Evans   Trybull

Elliott/Dolan  Armstrong   Brereton   

Coventry are there to be beaten, we need to be on the front foot and nothing but a victory should suffice.

COYB!!

Edit: As Rothwell is unavailable, I can't see us starting with anything other than above in the middle of the park.

No Holtby? Or is he not available and I’ve missed it? He’s been our best player this season. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, superniko said:

No Holtby? Or is he not available and I’ve missed it? He’s been our best player this season. 

I'd agree. I thought I'd read he was unavailable but could be wrong. Paternity leave?

Edited by darrenrover
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ruaney said:

Anybody else resent paying £10 for this game after forking out £400 for a ST?

Well you presumably knew that Saturday away games were extra when you bought your ST didn’t you? You are getting an extra 7 midweek away games over what would normally be available.

I've been very impressed with our play this season (apart from the Covid affected Forest game).

I'd give Chapman a start as Rothy isn't available, Dolan to play as 'super sub'.

Lenihan hasn't impressed me of late so Williams to get the left CH spot.

3-0 to us!!

Kaminski

Nyambe       Ayala      Williams     Douglas

Elliot    Johnson   Holtby    Chapman

Brererton   Armstrong 

12 minutes ago, only2garners said:

Well you presumably knew that Saturday away games were extra when you bought your ST didn’t you? You are getting an extra 7 midweek away games over what would normally be available.

Course I knew that. Doesn’t mean it can’t bother me does it?

• Like 1

KAMINSKI

NYAMBE
LENIHAN
WILLIAMS
DOUGLAS

HOLTBY
TRYBULL
BUCKLEY

ELLIOTT
ARMSTRONG
BRERETON

For me today, given recent form and the extensive injuries that Cov have

12 minutes ago, JoeH said:

KAMINSKI

NYAMBE
LENIHAN
WILLIAMS
DOUGLAS

HOLTBY
TRYBULL
BUCKLEY

ELLIOTT
ARMSTRONG
BRERETON

Still not seen any evidence that Buckley can start and play well. If you are playing the other two, I think you need a runner with the ball who can link defence into attack like Rothwell was doing. It is why Chapman was brought on against Forest to play and I know that didn't work but the idea was right in principle.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, JoeH said:

KAMINSKI

NYAMBE
LENIHAN
WILLIAMS
DOUGLAS

HOLTBY
TRYBULL
BUCKLEY

ELLIOTT
ARMSTRONG
BRERETON

Buckley was fucking awful last time out. Right now I would only start him as a last resort.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Buckley was fucking awful last time out. Right now I would only start him as a last resort.

As was Johnson. We're far superior on paper to Coventry and should go with the more attacking of the two out of form options IMO.

8 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Buckley was no worse than most of the rest v Forest. He’s a talented player and will come good but I wouldn’t use him as a replacement for Johnson who has more physical presence. 

3 minutes ago, JoeH said:

As was Johnson. We're far superior on paper to Coventry and should go with the more attacking of the two out of form options IMO.

I'd go with the September Chapionship player of the month in front of a player yet to do anything of note and is no more than league 2

Edited by Sparks Rover