BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I didn’t think Bell had long left in him. He got dropped for Cunningham too. Let’s hope Douglas is good and stays fit. He’s in good company with a name like that at Ewood though. 

Trybull obvious choice for Evans. Wonder if Johnson will be the man sacrificed for Rothwell eventually? 

Happy with the squad today. Should win this one. 

2 hours ago, Uddersfelt Blue said:

Buckley was no worse than most of the rest v Forest. He’s a talented player and will come good but I wouldn’t use him as a replacement for Johnson who has more physical presence. 

He really was. He was the worst player in the team on the day.

• Like 3

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

He's always the fall guy with Mowbray.

I think he is too. Late last season he was left out for lacking confidence (although he miraculously regained it for the next game) and this season because 'his numbers were high' amongst other things. I know Nyambe was poor at Watford but so was Lehihan who has arguably been our worst defender this season. I actually called it on Wednesday that Nyambe would be dropped pretty much in the knowledge that Mowbray doesn't need too much of a reason to leave him out.

• Like 6