BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Reading at Virtual Ewood

Just now, Feed the Yak said:

I'm done with Evans. Very disappointed to see him starting. Great if he proves me wrong today but after several seasons I've made my mind up. 

Hope we get a result despite his inclusion which I feel will be detrimental to our midfield performance. 

Hopefully having both Corry and Trybull in the team will allow Holtby a bit more freedom to get forward

Just now, superniko said:

Cannot believe Evans has got a starting place here. Regardless of Johnson’s fitness he shouldn’t be next in line. 

With Rothwell out it’s a toss up between Evans and Buckley. Buckley is still very raw. 

We need squad players like Evans to step up in evenings like these. Time to deliver.

• Like 1

Over doing the beating up on Evans. 

He was absolute pants in the Forest game but he is usually solid and has been known to have really good games.

Ayala is a puzzle but I guess if he is not 100%, Reading are too physical to risk him. Wharton provided he doesn't start misplacing passes is more than OK. Williams and Lenihan statistically are a very good partnership.

That said the bench has a hint of keeping happy in rotation about it.

Pears will be tested- that's certain.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

With Rothwell out it’s a toss up between Evans and Buckley. Buckley is still very raw. 

We need squad players like Evans to step up in evenings like these. Time to deliver.

Shows how much we need Travis back in the squad

Gonna be a long season