BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Reading at Virtual Ewood

3 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

lucky goals? are you high?   oh yeah watford lucky to beat us too yeah yeah i remember...  we are woeful end of, reading not even out of first gear and shrugging us aside

So their game plan was for Douglas to tread on a ball and for it to fall into the path of their striker?

Or to handle the ball and break away for a goal?

Just now, Riversider28 said:

I hope some of you Prophets of Doom take the time to look at what you were saying before kick off. How you wanted the likes of JRC, Lenihan etc. and now you want them kicking out of the club. Pathetic.  

Always the same on here - complete over-reaction either way if we are winning or losing.

5 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

This is a joke. 

It's almost like Mowbray deliberately sabotaged the team by putting Evans in when we're doing too well.

And why isn't Kamisky playing?

He's just got carried away with his own hype again has the manager. Thinking he's sprinkling his stardust on something that didn't need it.

• Like 1

Just now, Riversider28 said:

I hope some of you Prophets of Doom take the time to look at what you were saying before kick off. How you wanted the likes of JRC, Lenihan etc. and now you want them kicking out of the club. Pathetic.  

i never said that,iv`e always maintained nyambe is cracking full back,mowbray does`nt agree though!!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

All this just doesn’t make sense. We have possibly one of the best squads in the league and for some reason can’t get the basics right. All falls down to the Manager, we will never get anywhere with him in charge. Even if we get a result tonight, my opinion will never really change. 

We've never been consistently solid at the back with Mowbray in charge.

We have spells where don't concede for a few games but overall we've generally been suspect at the back, even in league 1.

Mowbray has never been about the defence in his entire managerial career.

Edited by davulsukur

3 minutes ago, Riversider28 said:

If anyone wanted JRC at right back before Nyambe they want their head examining.

Defensively this is dire. What is 'pathetic' is expecting fans not to be angry about this defensive horror show when Mowbray has fed us the same faults for 3 years. Defensively naive and spineless.

Reading may yet take their foot off and we may get back into this because we look decent going forward.

Just now, BankEnd Rover said:

All this just doesn’t make sense. We have possibly one of the best squads in the league and for some reason can’t get the basics right. All falls down to the Manager, we will never get anywhere with him in charge. Even if we get a result tonight, my opinion will never really change. 

Tbh, can't blame the manager for the injuries we have. We are badly missing Kaminski and Ayala who would come in for Lenihan and Pears. Evans wouldn't be playing if Johnson or Travis were fit. 

Nyambe should be on instead of JRC, but it would be very difficult to drop JRC after a good game against Coventry. 

It's just the Rovers curse for me... we can never make it easy for ourselves.

6 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

So their game plan was for Douglas to tread on a ball and for it to fall into the path of their striker?

Or to handle the ball and break away for a goal?

Not exactly. Probably just put the defence under pressure and the mistakes will come.

Just now, Miker said:

Tbh, can't blame the manager for the injuries we have. We are badly missing Kaminski and Ayala who would come in for Lenihan and Pears. Evans wouldn't be playing if Johnson or Travis were fit. 

Nyambe should be on instead of JRC, but it would be very difficult to drop JRC after a good game against Coventry. 

It's just the Rovers curse for me... we can never make it easy for ourselves.

He'd never drop Lenihan.