BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Reading at Virtual Ewood

As soon as Ayala is back Lenihan get's benched

JRC should only play RB against bottom half teams otherwise he's benched unless we have a few Wingers injured.

Evans i'll only put him down to being in the team down to injuries, would still rather we had started with Buckley.

Douglas, can only put him down as being promoted twice down to luck. lad needs to get a positional understanding of the game.

Harsh but Brereton looks lost this game, looks a player who can only play well when others are playing well, a confidence player. I'd switch him out, possibly believe it or not for Gallagher early 2nd half.

Very unlikely we rescue anything here. we are too 1 dimensional. 

Evans mr. Three thouches and pass it sideways brings nothing to team. Poor at winning the ball, poor positioning, and slow at both running and passing. If he manage to creep over the halfway line and somehow get the ball its panic station.

2 minutes ago, unleaded said:

Pears has signed on a 4 year deal ! Let that sink in ... 

I actually feel sorry for the lad. First game in new club and letting first three shots all in is something you wouldn't wish even for your enemy.

I'm sure he's a decent goalie and hope that he won't be too much affected by this.