BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Reading at Virtual Ewood

Just now, jim mk2 said:

The die is cast for the season. We'll beat the poorer teams and lose to the better ones.

All adds up to another mid-table finish.

We have a team too good to be dragged into a relegation scrap but a manager so bad we have no chance of putting together a promotion push,mid table finish once again coming up.

• Like 2

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Jao everything that Gallagher isn't.

played a couple of games for us and was frankly s***e,was s***e at sheff wed,turns up here and he`s the 2nd coming of pele because we can`t do any basic defending,the fact  that venus and mowbray were excellent defenders is a bit ironic innit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Backroom
Just now, Paul Mani said:

I honestly don’t think Gallagher has retained possession as in passed to his own player once yet.

Tricky to retain possession when you run directly into their man 

• Like 1

The subs were never going to work.

Gally on out wide was never going to work.  His touch, his dribbling, his everything has been awful.

Taking off two of our best performers this season, and today, to be replaced by two lightweight youngsters was never going to work.  Since they were made, we've barely got control of the ball.

• Backroom
Just now, joey_big_nose said:

Wish we had Joao rather than Gallagher... Pure quality.

Lenihan presumably to lose his place now to Ayala.

He was available for the same price 

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

Wish we had Joao rather than Gallagher... Pure quality.

Lenihan presumably to lose his place now to Ayala.

As I said, we’ve made him look like Drogba. I don’t want him here as he’s blatantly not a bloke you want in the ranks when the chips are down, but as for Sam Gallagher. Jesus Christ has hasn’t hung onto the ball for more than 1 second before losing it. So, so poor.

• Like 1

Lenihan needs dropping, but the buck stops with Mowbray.

Sticking players on out of position like Gallagher, persisting with players like Evans season after season, and sticking Buckley in midfield wasn't the brightest of ideas was it.

• Like 5

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Holtby and Brereton are out on their feet.

Holtby wasn't out on his feet. He was our best and most creative player we had. We lost momentum when Gallagher came on and we lost further momentum when Holtby went off. Mowbray masterclass.

• Like 1

Was talking to a friend of mine in the pub, yes in the West Country we can still go in pubs, who is a Leeds supporter.  I told him this year we would score allot of goals, however we would concede allot of goals.  He then told me that Douglas would fit in well.