BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Reading at Virtual Ewood

It's simple - good attacks win games, good defences win leagues. Mowbray has been here years yet our defence has never looked better than a mid-to bottom half level defence and this is why we will be midtable until we get shut of him.

It's utterly predictable and why I can't get excited even now we've started slapping the bad teams about.

• Like 9

I have watched the last 25 minutes , we scored a good goal and done nothing since , except for Holtbys run and shot....Big strong team Reading similar to Watford ...

Same problem , we have had for a few years cannot stop the other team scoring ..

Mid table at best , the better teams have sussed us out and It is still October ..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

played a couple of games for us and was frankly s***e,was s***e at sheff wed,turns up here and he`s the 2nd coming of pele because we can`t do any basic defending,the fact  that venus and mowbray were excellent defenders is a bit ironic innit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really impressed with Joao when be was with us. Pace, power, skill. Had it all.

Reading have obviously figured out to use him.

Edited by joey_big_nose
  • Like 3

Lenihen seems to have been found out now at this level but why in gods name do you #### about with a team thats just won 4 nil away.

Always always unforced changes and unnecessary tactical tweaks.

Flat track bullies when we are stronger overal than the opposition, toothless or total wank when against any outfit with tactical management and a bit of similar quality on the park.

Mid table forever.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

An error prone oil tanker this season. Utter sh*te on the ball too. Not a chance Mowbray will drop him though.

Seen enough of him. Acts like a leader but doesn't play like one. This is an assessment of his past 2 years. AVERAGE at best. 

Chris Wilder can order him a taxi, he's another face along with Evans and Gallagher I could gladly not see again. Another ineffective try hard, long ball merchant with no ability. 

Take any money and run. 

• Like 2