BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Covid football anomalies / fan power

The first 0-0 this season was wba v Burnley last week , we have seen some crazy  results , eg villa 7 champions 2 , Leeds who play attacking football have been fearless and are in the top 3 , closer to home Ben brereton is like another player . 
how much of this is due to the lack of pressure from fans? Is every fake like a behind closed doors friendly ? Are partisan feelings among a union of players diluted without fans fuelling it ? 

what do we think the game will be like when fans return ?

8 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i expect it to the same as it was before,freak results happen from time to time,im`e not looking forward to stasi like stewards enforcing their potential new powers like it`s the new world order,iv`e never been a fan of them and they cause more trouble than stop

Christ that’s a good point . Going to get a bit 70s 

2 hours ago, Inglorious basturk said:

Christ that’s a good point . Going to get a bit 70s 

I don't mind just as long as they don't expect me to wear flared jeans and listen to Slade !

On a more serious note I've noticed that teams are finding it much harder to win at home in our league this season, will that continue ?

• Like 1